Webster man killed by cops in shootout

I am so sick of this response. Really? Is this what we want others to think of NES users? I realize most people will post this in jest but I really think we harm ourselves with 'jokes' like this.

Yeah it gets pretty old. I get trolled by Moonbats and it's the first thing they say whenever they see a story like this.

NES Username?

I am so sick of this response. Really? Is this what we want others to think of NES users? I realize most people will post this in jest but I really think we harm ourselves with 'jokes' like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it gets pretty old. I get trolled by Moonbats and it's the first thing they say whenever they see a story like this.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

Hope the cops / gf / family is ok. Two restraining orders... sounds like a winner. Gene pool a bit cleaner today.
Play stupid games...

The bar to get a restraining order is so low, deval patrick can walk under it. That is not sometime I ever consider, there is so much abuse of the system.

webster2.jpg

Looks to me like he didn't choose his shotgun ammo correctly or properly sight the stolen shotgun in [laugh]. Looks like Turkey load to me. Must have been pretty close and at least a modified choke. What shot do you guys think?

I'm always surprised at how many non-fudd gun owners in MA have never even heard of NES.

Well why would they? Owning a firearm is so fundamental that most people don't know the many laws saying you can't have one, or that their FID expired in 1998. If you are a gun owner, but not into guns, then I wouldn't expect you to know anything about it.

This is sort of like the thinking that all VW owners should be on VWVortex, or all F-150 owners should be on f150online.com. What's worse is that we self-select, and tend to assume that since almost everybody on NES shares our views, then all gun owners share our views. But this is likely not the case.

Wrt Penny's comment, yeah. I'm surprised there isn't a thread asking which NES'er she the Boston gang cop last night. Btw, if you bother reading the story, the BP commissioner identifies the problem as too many guns. Oh, and young black men killing everybody with them.

ETA: pre-emptiness, yeah, I know, "you have to know the law, blah, blah, blah", but folks in almost every other state do just fine with minimal knowledge of gun laws.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom