Website updated!

The Edge Lab

Dealer
NES Member
The Website was updated with my current inventory. I'm still working on the website. Trying to make it more user friendly. That said I have updated my inventory and added some new items. I'm now carrying TOPs knives which are getting good reviews from those that carry or use fixed blades. Also I have a few new Civivi's and Spyderco's. Check em out at the link below.

Latest Items

Last edited:
The knife pics are kinda big so parts of them are being cut off.. I thought the ZT0450 was a new razor style blade until I noticed all the other pics were the same. Even when you click on the knife to get detail, it is the same way.

Was gonna stop in and say hello on Saturday while I was getting some mags, but seen you were appt only on the sign.

The knife pics are kinda big so parts of them are being cut off.. I thought the ZT0450 was a new razor style blade until I noticed all the other pics were the same. Even when you click on the knife to get detail, it is the same way.

Was gonna stop in and say hello on Saturday while I was getting some mags, but seen you were appt only on the sign.
Thanks for the heads up. You’re 100% right.

Thanks for stopping by. Would have been cool to meet you in person. Yeah I’m absolutely swamped with my regular job right now so I have to do it by appointment for the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom