• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Please delete

UP for sale Really nice ultralight hunting rifle. Weatherby Mark V Made in USA in 243 winchester. This is a used hunting rifle ultralight platform for long days in the woods with short throw bolt. I purchased it because it is rare to find a Mark V in 243 Win. If it were a heavy barrel i would keep it. I don't HUNT, so it does not work out for me and to re-barrel it in heavy barrel for myself would be cost prohibitive. Rifle makes 3 nice 1 hole shots then barrel starts to heat up and group loosens up. Perfect hunting rifle not target rifle. I only shoot paper. I found another SAKO in heavy platform so i am going to buy that. PRICE is $ 950.00 it is USED and has dings and dents from rack and use. Bottom of grip has a wear pattern from riding in a rifle rack on ATV or truck. Great HI END USED rifle. Comes with Leupold VX3 6.5-20 power adjustable objective scope. Priced right and well worth the money.
Selling terms all laws will be followed. CASH Face to face EFA10 Meet half way ish at agreed location.
PM me here or call me.
Brian 413-two81-two131
location western MA Pittsfield and LudlowView attachment 679573View attachment 679573View attachment 679577View attachment 679578
btt

UP for sale Really nice ultralight hunting rifle. Weatherby Mark V Made in USA in 243 winchester. This is a used hunting rifle ultralight platform for long days in the woods with short throw bolt. I purchased it because it is rare to find a Mark V in 243 Win. If it were a heavy barrel i would keep it. I don't HUNT, so it does not work out for me and to re-barrel it in heavy barrel for myself would be cost prohibitive. Rifle makes 3 nice 1 hole shots then barrel starts to heat up and group loosens up. Perfect hunting rifle not target rifle. I only shoot paper. I found another SAKO in heavy platform so i am going to buy that. PRICE is $ 950.00 it is USED and has dings and dents from rack and use. Bottom of grip has a wear pattern from riding in a rifle rack on ATV or truck. Great HI END USED rifle. Comes with Leupold VX3 6.5-20 power adjustable objective scope. Priced right and well worth the money. I have other scopes to swap if thats not what you need, or i will gladly keep the scope and let it go for $ 750.00 if that works for you.
Selling terms all laws will be followed. CASH Face to face EFA10 Meet half way ish at agreed location.
PM me here or call me.
Brian 413-two81-two131
location western MA Pittsfield and LudlowView attachment 679573View attachment 679573View attachment 679577View attachment 679578

Back
Top Bottom