• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wearing a mask while carrying.

lets see how this plays out when the thugs get rolling back in the robbery business after looting peters out. should be good.

Found it on the web....it must be true ;) what ya think?
View attachment 368030
I dont know, but that posting shows another trend I hate. Extraneous punctuation marks. Does adding more than one question mark mean you're really, really confused? Are you super excited when you add 4 exclamation points? Even worse, when someone writes a statement he's unsure about so he adds a question mark. "I think I need glasses?"
I don't know if the Internet is killing language skills or if it's just exposing us as barely literate. I mean, before we started posting our every thought online very few people had their writings examined, so we never actually honed our writing skills. I've heard excuses for writing poorly. Things like, "It doesn't matter if I use proper English, it's only the comments section." Well, why not use that same logic with numbers? Two plus two equals around five. What's the difference? It's only the comments section.
Rant over. Carry on???!!!

I dont know, but that posting shows another trend I hate. Extraneous punctuation marks. Does adding more than one question mark mean you're really, really confused? Are you super excited when you add 4 exclamation points? Even worse, when someone writes a statement he's unsure about so he adds a question mark. "I think I need glasses?"
I don't know if the Internet is killing language skills or if it's just exposing us as barely literate. I mean, before we started posting our every thought online very few people had their writings examined, so we never actually honed our writing skills. I've heard excuses for writing poorly. Things like, "It doesn't matter if I use proper English, it's only the comments section." Well, why not use that same logic with numbers? Two plus two equals around five. What's the difference? It's only the comments section.
Rant over. Carry on???!!!
Just have a drink... or two dude! You are taking this shite to seriously.
Note: I used only one exclamation point ;)

Correction: don’t bother with one or two drinks, you need a whole bottle! If you cannot scroll without correcting and bitching on every post, this social media thing may not be for you.
Not every post. Just this one. It was just a rant, and now it's over. I sincerely apologize for any hurt feelings. Illiterate lives matter too!

I think I read it may be true in some state in the south, something to do with the KKK and firearms or something. Definitely not a universal thing. Just more clickbait/sensationalism.

“It’s in the rules”
“Where? Which rule?”
“Shh...”

Back
Top Bottom