• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wearing a mask while carrying

I see that Illinois requires everyone to wear a mask in public, thereby creating felons out of conceal carriers.
It is a felony to carry a firearm while masking your face.
is there any such law in Massachusetts?

It’s all too much confusing. The fact that they now ask you to leave the bank if you’re NOT wearing a mask was enough to make me stop asking questions about rules anymore.

Do what you want to do, smartly, and just don’t get caught. If you do get caught, you weren’t trying hard enough, so don’t be a rat, take your lumps and move on. Am I drifting enough here...

Yeah, common sense.

As long as you somehow prevent yourself from spewing your lung-butter at others, it's hard for me to see the police getting involved, ever.

It’s all too much confusing. The fact that they now ask you to leave the bank if you’re NOT wearing a mask was enough to make me stop asking questions about rules anymore.
right, it wasn't long ago you had to take off hats and sunglasses...turtle necks, gloves, etc. just to approach the tellers.

265/17/B ROBBERY, ARMED & MASKED c265 §17 (Effective 1/1/53)
on [DATE OF OFFENSE:], being armed with a dangerous weapon, a [TYPE OF DANGEROUS WEAPON:], and being masked, disguised, or having his or her features artificially distorted, did assault [NAME OF VICTIM:] and did rob, steal or take from such person [PROPERTY STOLEN:], in violation of G.L. c.265, §17. (NO DISTRICT COURT FINAL JURISDICTION IN ADULT SESSION.)

You know, just last week I was joking as I got all my "edc" stuff ready to go grocery shopping, which includes a MAGA hat... Its truly a strange time when I could dress in such a way with an N95 mask and not immediately be tagged as "domestic terrorist, white supremacist, neo-nazi scum."

Maybe because it's the same as the pre-Covid days with just the hat and no mask, and im just indifferent after 4 years?🤔

Back
Top Bottom