Wearing a mask while carrying

You can get them custom-made

This is the graphics on mine

View attachment 353987
It's like Halloween! "Babou"?

Since we're doing dress-up, how about this?

1_large.jpg

I don’t wear a mask. Today I went to two different places I regularly get take-out, as well as the hardware store and a convenience store with no mask. None of them said anything to me except a woman I’ve known for 20 years who jokingly said “where’s your mask?” and chuckled. I replied “In my pocket” and we both laughed and I took my food and left.

I don’t wear a mask. Today I went to two different places I regularly get take-out, as well as the hardware store and a convenience store with no mask. None of them said anything to me except a woman I’ve known for 20 years who jokingly said “where’s your mask?” and chuckled. I replied “In my pocket” and we both laughed and I took my food and left.

You showed them!

Without being a lawyer and qualified to give legal advice I have to agree with some of the above. Don’t overthink it. Judge just ruled gun stores can open, saying our rights were restricted. If they force you to wear a mask, thus making exercising your rights a crime, isn’t that coercion? Carry everywhere, especially now.

One of the guys that works for me was wearing his MAGA hat and fashioned a mask out of a Confederate flag bandana. He carries an M&P compact and a 938 for a BUG.
I told him.. " Man...you are just asking for trouble..."

Some of the stuff we worry about in this state regarding firearms is both comedic and pathetic. Never once did I think whether or not it was illegal to CCW while wearing a a covid special mask until I saw this thread and in the end, still doesn't matter lol.

265/17/B ROBBERY, ARMED & MASKED c265 §17 (Effective 1/1/53)
on [DATE OF OFFENSE:], being armed with a dangerous weapon, a [TYPE OF DANGEROUS WEAPON:], and being masked, disguised, or having his or her features artificially distorted, did assault [NAME OF VICTIM:] and did rob, steal or take from such person [PROPERTY STOLEN:], in violation of G.L. c.265, §17. (NO DISTRICT COURT FINAL JURISDICTION IN ADULT SESSION.)

"Rivera was previously released from jail with narcotic distribution charges due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

"Rivera was charged for the following:
  • MTC Warrant
    • Armed Robbery while Masked"
The poor guy was just following CDC's guidance.

Back
Top Bottom