• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We the People!!

I do not know if this is a dupe.

A very powerful video about assuming our strengths as citizens and helping to get the elected representatives to do the right thing. Please watch & listen. I think you will find it more moving than you would have guessed.

<!-- .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; } -->
I agree---powerful to the Nth degree/neither democrat or republican, left or right, liberal or conservative-----just good plain common sense. Especially the part about congress living by "the same rules as it's citizenry".

VERY POWERFUL ! What can we do ? Two tea bags will not do it.

Watch this, then ask, how did we get here

This guy's video on youtube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit. That's very interesting.

Watch it now before it's pulled from you tube. This may be the best six minutes invested in your future.

We The People Stimulus Package - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom