"We must take action!" after Sandy Hook? OK, let's do!

KBCraig

NES Member
Political insiders say we must offer our own solution for the Sandy Hook tragedy, because anti-gun forces are certainly going to offer theirs.

Fine, then. Here's my proposal: Repeal the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968, and all subsequent federal laws limiting, restricting, or regulating the manufacture, sale, possession, or transportation of firearms or ammunition.

And then we can start negotiating from that position.

I just went around the horn this morning to gauge the Mass Media. CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and FOX. Every single outlet was talking about a new AWB that needs to be enacted... The worst was Fox with Gene Lavanchy interviewing Joe Malone and Scott Harshbarger (gag)... Hopefully this will go the same routes as Obamacare... People were outraged and then promptly forgot all about it 2 months later. As long as there is a delay to enact legislation there may be some sanity brought back into the rhetoric being spewed.
Time to buckle down, stock up and make our voices heard to our legislators to avoid a repeat of the 80's.

Let's use this thread to craft an e-mail that we can all submit to our senators and representatives. We can also list the e-mail links so anyone reading this thread can cut and past, modify, and email in a matter of minutes. Not everyone can find the time to invent the wheel themselves. In?

I found it interesting while watching the news coverage that the guns they will want to ban are the ones used by the good guys (the police) to clear the school.

That point should be prominent in any letter.

Let's use this thread to craft an e-mail that we can all submit to our senators and representatives. We can also list the e-mail links so anyone reading this thread can cut and past, modify, and email in a matter of minutes. Not everyone can find the time to invent the wheel themselves. In?

I plan on writing my state and federal representatives sometime next week. Personally, I find it unconscionable that people are using those small coffins as their little soapboxes to prattle on and on about gun control. I'll post up my "template" sometime towards the end of the week.

I am still not sure what he used... Sig, Glock, AR, Saiga... Gun in the trunk, what he had on him ETC...

But let the media hype Assault Rifles and go for them just because...

Back
Top Bottom