• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We Must Demilitarize the Police

I think "fight fire with fire". Fawk the rioters, the police need this gear.

Rioters riot because the police abuse them and their rights.

So, because police do what police do, they need military gear. How tidy and convenient for the Chief who wants some new equipment, have his thugs go start a riot.

Im starting to get burned out on this crap so dont expect to see alot more from me in the near future.

New law nullifies federal militarization program. PLUS: Uncovered, the NSA program turning police
Scroll down to see what's there, you may want to check out some of the other items.

Subject: New law nullifies federal militarization program. PLUS: Uncovered, the NSA program turning police into spies.

http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/201...ansfer-program-turning-local-cops-into-spies/

TAC
Nullify Federal "transfers"
1033, DHS, and even NSA...
*Read TWO important reports: HERE and HERE

While a great deal of attention has been focused on a federal program that militarizes local police (the 1033 program), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is actually doing the same with grants - but at three times the amount of 1033 per year. On Thursday, aTAC-supported bill was signed as law in Montana, withdrawing the state from these programs, effectively nullifying them in practice.

But it's not just military equipment. The NSA has its own transfer program - one that turns local police into spies. We've uncovered some of this gadget transfer program and explain it in a new report.

Just wait until they piss off a mob by killing someone. Then they will see how effective they are. And we will all salivate over the hardware some of these gangs have. Then the cops will get more stuff and it will get worse. Soon it'll be judge dredd with a young Sandra bullock. But if we are making obscure 80s and 90s action movie refrences I call I get to be snake bliskin when shtf

Its Pliskin or simply Snake...
Just wait until they piss off a mob by killing someone. Then they will see how effective they are. And we will all salivate over the hardware some of these gangs have. Then the cops will get more stuff and it will get worse. Soon it'll be judge dredd with a young Sandra bullock. But if we are making obscure 80s and 90s action movie refrences I call I get to be snake pliskin when shtf

Disband police altogether. We can take care of ourselves without some meathead with a badge shouting orders, hiding behind a gun and a badge.

They've effectively, and regularly, prove to NOT be on our side, that they're mostly mistrusted and generally a despised class of humans. Don't care if you don't like to hear that. Your "brothers" who kill, maim, beat, are a$$holes because they can, have ruined it for you. You've refused to step up to the plate and publically denounce the scum within your organization. Therefore, your organization can burn to the ground AFAIC. And I know damn well, I'm not alone in that sentiment.

This.

The same could be said of the evil muzzies but then rattlesnake logic takes over.

Disband police altogether. We can take care of ourselves without some meathead with a badge shouting orders, hiding behind a gun and a badge.

They've effectively, and regularly, prove to NOT be on our side, that they're mostly mistrusted and generally a despised class of humans. Don't care if you don't like to hear that. Your "brothers" who kill, maim, beat, are a$$holes because they can, have ruined it for you. You've refused to step up to the plate and publically denounce the scum within your organization. Therefore, your organization can burn to the ground AFAIC. And I know damn well, I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Last edited:
i'd rock an MRAP. no *******s would try to cut me off if they knew i'd go right over them when the right lane ends. get behind me, mother****er.

Not gonna lie, kinda felt good taking up two lanes of merging traffic so no one would get beside us when we were Driving in the family deuce and a half/work truck

Gentlemen, the line in the sand has been drawn: Original Red Dawn vs. The New One. Those who liked both can pick their favorite and be on that team. Those who liked neither can keep score until their moms come to pick them up.

Original gets shirts, New team is skins. I'll be keeping my shirt.

To answer the question, of course. I'll eat my words if it happens but I am not holding my breath waiting for the .gov to give up anything.

Just wait until they piss off a mob by killing someone. Then they will see how effective they are. And we will all salivate over the hardware some of these gangs have. Then the cops will get more stuff and it will get worse. Soon it'll be judge dredd with a young Sandra bullock. But if we are making obscure 80s and 90s action movie refrences I call I get to be snake bliskin when shtf

Pliskin. The names Pliskin.

Gentlemen, the line in the sand has been drawn: Original Red Dawn vs. The New One. Those who liked both can pick their favorite and be on that team. Those who liked neither can keep score until their moms come to pick them up.

Original gets shirts, New team is skins. I'll be keeping my shirt.

Also keeping my shirt. C Thomas Howell has mad horse skills ( former pro rider) and watching him pick up Lea Thompson and swing her onto his horse makes it that much more awesome.

Funny stuff here. Sure, no police will work great! No need for cops anywheres! You can see how well it worked in Baltimore.
I realize that policing in this country needs an overhaul, no argument from me.
Putting the majority of this country (and NES as well) in charge of shooting back when the time comes? Good luck. Paper doesnt shoot back. Maybe youve paintballed a few times, or used sims whatever, but you always know you cant get killed by them, so its easy to have superballs of steel. You cant simulate the real thing.

Original Red Dawn, but I haven't seen the new one so that could taint my opinion. I do have the disk, but haven't gotten around to it.

As far as the OP... I do think it is a matter of being careful what you wish for. Much of this is being pushed by the left at this point and I don't think their intention is the same as what we would like to achieve. I would prefer to keep my local police much more than a federal police force.

Funny stuff here. Sure, no police will work great! No need for cops anywheres! You can see how well it worked in Baltimore.
Putting the majority of this country (and NES as well) in charge of shooting back when the time comes? Good luck. Paper doesnt shoot back. Maybe youve paintballed a few times, or used sims whatever, but you always know you cant get killed by them, so its easy to have superballs of steel. You cant simulate the real thing.

Hypothetically speaking, the point is to put yourself in a position where you can not be shot back at. The whole topic is ridiculous though. Anyone wishing for anything like this is nuts.

Hypothetically speaking, the point is to put yourself in a position where you can not be shot back at. The whole topic is ridiculous though. Anyone wishing for anything like this is nuts.

Of course it is, but both realistically and hypothetically speaking you cant remain in a defensive posture indefinitely. We have to go to work, to Market Basket, Home Depot, school, etc etc. If you took all policing out of the equation, how long do you think it would take for the country to descend into chaos? Id say under 6 hours.

Some of you are whacked. You do know the founding fathers were against anarchy?

Sent from my mobile phone from behind enemy lines.

Of course it is, but both realistically and hypothetically speaking you cant remain in a defensive posture indefinitely. We have to go to work, to Market Basket, Home Depot, school, etc etc. If you took all policing out of the equation, how long do you think it would take for the country to descend into chaos? Id say under 6 hours.

I think we're talking about different things. After your comment about paper targets not shooting back I was talking purely hypothetically about the ideal way to conduct asymmetric warfare. It's difficult to be too specific without setting the alarm bells ringing in the NSA's basement.

I'm not at all in favor of the idea that police aren't necessary, just to be clear, that's ridiculous.

If we got rid of about 2/3 of the laws, there'd be a lot less policing to be done. Win-win.

It would depend on the time of the announcement. Some people don't wake up until after noon.

Skulen iz besd lefd tu teechuz.

My take is that at the current fitness level our LEO's are, getting in and out of humvees would prove to be a challenge.

During the "manhunt" for speed bump and the Joker more cops were injured due to their own sad physical state then anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the "manhunt" for speed bump and the Joker more cops were injured due to their own sad physical state then anything else.

I am physically fit, and with all the gear (LBV, ACH, rifle) it's still a challenge getting in and out. Theres no room in those damn things. Now imagine LESOCOM, 80% of them are overweight.

I think we're talking about different things. After your comment about paper targets not shooting back I was talking purely hypothetically about the ideal way to conduct asymmetric warfare. It's difficult to be too specific without setting the alarm bells ringing in the NSA's basement.

I'm not at all in favor of the idea that police aren't necessary, just to be clear, that's ridiculous.

Lol didnt quite get that you were discussing UW, but of course your goal is to put yourself in a position toput well aimed shots out and take none in return.

Youre worried about NSA alarm bells? Cmon man. I went on Amazon and bought my own copy of The Turner Diaries, no one kicked my door in, and no drones attacked. You want me to get you one too?

- - - Updated - - -

You have a cite for that?

Back
Top Bottom