We made it! DaVinci Arms is a finalist!!

groundscrapers

NES Member
So as some of you guys know were a new startup that grew out of a small business innovation research grant funded by the NAVY to develop suppressors based on our experience in aerospace jet engine fluid dynamics. The last handful of months or so we have been in a startup accelerator based in Springfield with businesses ranging from fair trade wedding dresses to a sort of match.com for government business contracts. We just received the news today that we made it through the semi finals as #4 overall from over 100 teams and will be pitching to 500+ VC's and angel investors to get a piece of a $350k to help grow our business towards our goal of benevolent world domination!

dance11.gif

Awesome stuff. I've been wearing that tee from the hand guard buy probably a bit too frequently I must admit. Good luck at the next round!

Those of you who get Business West and or read masslive / the republican will see a bunch of press on us and suppressors in the upcoming weeks. We are gong to try and use this surge of press to continue to open hears and minds to the use of suppressors!

Great product, awesome masslive article. Nice job.

Interesting to see a supressor at springfield sportsmans range, hopefully one day for all of us peasants out there.

Great product, awesome masslive article. Nice job.

Interesting to see a supressor at springfield sportsmans range, hopefully one day for all of us peasants out there.

Just had a call with Knox Williams from American Suppressor Association. Were going to flex ANY and ALL media we get in the next few weeks to educate the masses and win over the hearts and minds! Its not a matter of if suppressors will be legal here... its a matter of WHEN!

“Joe’s the man.”

That opinion was expressed loudly by someone in the conference room at VVM headquarters in Tower Square — exactly whom wasn’t entirely clear to BusinessWest — but there were several heads nodding at the suggestion.

‘Joe’ is the aforementioned Joe Salvador, and the commentary about him was not simply in reference to his suppressor concept — although that’s part of it. It’s clear that, over the past four months, he’s been able to help several of his cohorts, through everything from valuable connections to words of wisdom.

“Joe has put me in touch with someone I’m courting to be an advisor,” said Skypek. “And I know a lot of that has happened across the board; there’s a nice community of people here who are all in this together.”

Its in print so its gotta be true! [smile]

http://businesswest.com/blog/accelerator-helps-entrepreneurs-hone-ideas-shape-dreams/

We ended up in 4th place at the finals winning a check for $21,000 so we can grow our business and bring cool parts to you guys. Such a relief that the presentation stress is over. Now onto manufacturing.
45c12ded180604666941700d584287f7.jpg
we now have first production articles of our rimfire cans!

So we got a letter at the event from Richie Neal congratulating us for the business. One of the other businesses makes joint rolling tray phone cases and got the same letter. We were going to collectively pen a thank you from the firearm and marijuana industries for his unwavering support lol.

Back
Top Bottom