• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We had the boys at the range today with the FINALLY finished AR * pics*

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4749.jpg

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

Thanks, It was a good day. My older son wants to build a lefty AR now, because he has had hot brass land on his arm one too many times.. That little dude is lucky he was born last, or he would be an only child...lol

AWWWW C'mon Jenn, you know you want the lefty AR as much or more than Mikey...LOL.....Pretty soon Trav is gonna have to build Joey one too!!! AR's for Everyone!!!

Why the hell would Trav want a lefty anything?? Unless he has a left handed girlfriend?[laugh]

Great pics! Enjoy the kids at that age and remember this time well they will be teenagers in no time. It was good to see them learning the right way and wear the eye and ear protection. Your doing a great job with them.

Why the hell would Trav want a lefty anything?? Unless he has a left handed girlfriend?[laugh]

OOPS......What I meant was he wanted to get a pre-ban lower so he can use an adjustable stock...that way you and Mikey would be more comfortable with it...when you said about Mikey wanting a lefty AR for some reason I got that mixed up with the wanting to make one you shorties can use more comfortably....LOL....My Bad...

OOPS......What I meant was he wanted to get a pre-ban lower so he can use an adjustable stock...that way you and Mikey would be more comfortable with it...when you said about Mikey wanting a lefty AR for some reason I got that mixed up with the wanting to make one you shorties can use more comfortably....LOL....My Bad...
lol.. we can both shoot that one pretty well. Because Michael is left handed when he holds it properly, the brass lands on his arm...lol

Great pictures, Jenn! It looks like they had a blast, literally and figuratively!

NBRG looks like it has changed a lot since I was a member there back in the 70's. I think I'll re-up.

Back
Top Bottom