• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We finally got our LTCs!

Thanks for the tips. I've been cruising the classifieds here, like you said the prices in general seem to be pretty good unless they're selling something you can't get in a MA store, then it's capitalism at it's best (no sarcasm there I'm all for selling whatever a seller wants to sell for how much they want to sell it). As for the C&R that's next on the list, actually just waiting for the form to show up, I do plan on getting a few older rifles. My wife really liked the Springfield 1873 and M1 Garand we got to handle during our safety class (unfortunately she didn't really like the ARs [crying] but I'll work on that [smile]). What kind of a discount are we talking 3 - 5% or something insane like 15 - 20%?

BTW - just got my Goal Membership info in the mail. Thanks again for donating it at the TVI Shoot.

Yeah, sometimes people ask for MA prices for hard to find items...but they'll still be less than they will be in retail stores.

The C&R has saved me over $100 on one purchase alone. (My reloading press). At midway it's a few bucks off most items. A barrel for a ruger 10/22 was $20 less than retail.

So yes, it'll definitely pay for itself right away.

You should consider a goal membership for the wife too.

Yeah, sometimes people ask for MA prices for hard to find items...but they'll still be less than they will be in retail stores.

The C&R has saved me over $100 on one purchase alone. (My reloading press). At midway it's a few bucks off most items. A barrel for a ruger 10/22 was $20 less than retail.

So yes, it'll definitely pay for itself right away.

You should consider a goal membership for the wife too.

Underwhere,

I've been wanting to get my C&R for the same reasons (savings at Midway and Brownells) that you posted.

Can you tell me where I can download the forms?

Back
Top Bottom