We Aren't Doing Ourselves Any Favors

Exactly. Imo, our biggest problem are people(adults and children) that do not have any knowledge whatsoever about firarms, or an opinion for that matter. Everything they know or learn about firarms they get from the media(new and movies). They feed the unknowing public lies everyday and if a person knows nothing about firarms they will believe what ever is fed to them.
I just think that we aren't helping ourselves when we name things WMA, Street Sweeper, or Striker 12. Sorry if I can't name them all. Lyman even stupidity name a bullet they designed "The Devisator". The anti's took that and ran with it. They got the public thinking they could almost magically kill anyone who came into contact with it. It was just a cast bullet from one of their molds.
Thanks everyone, I value all of your opinions.

They don't care what anyone calls what. They want you disarmed.

The Annihilator?
Tommy_Gun_08.jpg

I’m not against it though. I think it’s a great name.

No that is a Tommy Gun, a very friendly and amiable sounding name, perhaps the kind of gun Barak Obama would want to sit down and have a beer summit with.

:emoji_tiger:

The regressive left gets mad when you call men ‘he’ and women ‘she’, instead of using some made up word. They operate in a fantasy land with different rules. It’s safe to say it doesn’t matter at all to them how you refer to guns; it’s bad.

Coddling to people who are literally insane is what isn’t doing any favors.

What is an example of a gun model with a "killy" name?

Street Sweeper?
The Judge?
Shockwave?
The Chainsaw?

That was off the top of my head.

I own a fricken Saint. They gonna shit on Saints now? Wtf?

Well, no one really likes Sean Peyton anyhow. He's got that RBF on all the time like someone just crapped in his Huggies or something.

The regressive left gets mad when you call men ‘he’ and women ‘she’, instead of using some made up word. They operate in a fantasy land with different rules. It’s safe to say it doesn’t matter at all to them how you refer to guns; it’s bad.

Coddling to people who are literally insane is what isn’t doing any favors.

I agree, but calling a sporting rifle an assault weapon when it isn't one is coddling them.

Calling an AR-15 a sports rifle (think "Sports Car") is a gentle dope slap to the left.

Im standing in the gun aisle at Nichols Store in Rock Hill, SC. Im looking at racks upon racks of ARs. Aisles full of standard 30 rd mags, glock 50 round drums, a glass case full of suppressors, etc, etc. of shit we've given up our rights to in MA, years ago, yet there are still shootings in MA every day.

And THE NAMES of the gun are the problem?

I think in MA weve given way more than enough freedom. Yet they still want to take our shit. Im also thinking why in 90 percent of the country can they have this while we cant and our government that we pay for enslaves us. And now we need to feel bad about names. Really....are you fxcking kidding me?

Last edited:
This is directed towards the entire gun industry, including consumers (you and me).

I wish that manufacturers would give their products nice friendly names, like Just Right Carbine, or Ruger Security 6, ect. And less killy names that sound militaryish, or tacticool. It gives the anti's something to talk about.

I wish a lot of our guns didn't look so ominous to non gun people. My 3gun Ar15 is mostly purple. Instead of stenciling skulls all over it I am getting a roll of yellow smiley face stickers for it.

I wish we would stop using the word "Assault Rifle". Its not accurate, and was designed by the anti's to fool the public. The move to use the term "MSR" was brilliant. Thank you NRA.

I wish every gun owner would pick a pro 2A organization to help support and stick in there for the long haul. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. They all have had their problems, nothing is perfect, but we need them.

I would like this thread to be more of a self help thread, not a preaching to the choir thread.

I would like everyone to feel free to post anything constructive.

Please no arguments .

Wouldn't it be great if GOAL or NRA could get some useful ideas here to use in a pro 2a campaign ?
4462CFE3-8738-489C-97BB-3AF208BFAD8E.jpeg

Only problem with the Modern Sporting Rifle moniker is that its acronym, MSR, sounds every bit as military as AR. "I got a combat grade MSR in Desert Night Splinter(tm) camo the other day".

Just saw a headline on the NRA mailer about the "Colt AR-15 Kerfluffle" and thought that would be a great replacement for "assault". It's hard to be scared by a word that ends in "fluffle". Personally, I don't have a KR, or even want one unless I can get it on the cheap (which is the one thing I can't do in MA), but I defend the rights of those who do.

Im gonna change all my gun furniture to woodgrain and start calling them CUCK15s so OP can feel good.

When i hear someone correct someone using the term "assault rifle" by reminding them that its "ackchyually an MSR, modern sporting rifle" my immediate thought is the same it is when i hear someone correct someone that calls a magazine a clip: "shut the f*** up boomer."

Nobody cares about technical terminology or how your shitty competition gun looks, these people f***ing hate you and your way of life and attempts at appeasing them on any level will get you nowhere.

Last edited:
Just saw a headline on the NRA mailer about the "Colt AR-15 Kerfluffle" and thought that would be a great replacement for "assault". It's hard to be scared by a word that ends in "fluffle".
The word is "kerfuffle", but I've made the same mistake. ;)

I think Palmetto State should come out with a "KERFUFFLE-15". Or in tribute to Colt's stallion logo, maybe "RAMPANT KERFUFFLE".

Back
Top Bottom