• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We are own worst enemies *(and I'm a cranky doofus)*

My friends are going to Dick's right now to buy a safe because they have free delivery. I tried to tell them to go to Riley's in Hookset, but saving $$$ is more important than protecting our 2A rights by supporting local dealers who aren't afraid of selling scary black guns.

I'm upset I ever bought my safe there over a year ago.

*** Didn't know Romney was supported by Riley's.

Last edited:
dude you have your panties in a wad because they didn't go to riley's? as in the same rileys that proudly had a rally for a confirmed gun grabber, clitoris romney?

or is the point of your thread to show that you bitched at them and then someone would inevitably come in here and flame YOU for suggesting riley's?

I didn't know that about them having a rally for Romney. Otherwise, I wouldn't have suggested them.

[sad2]
MAN, I'm retarded.

BTW, it was a cheap safe and I happened to be in the mall. More convenience than anything.

Last edited:
I didn't know that about them having a rally for Romney. Otherwise, I wouldn't have suggested them.

[sad2]
MAN, I'm retarded.

BTW, it was a cheap safe and I happened to be in the mall. More convenience than anything.

dude they still have a romney sign on the side of the building as of a few weeks ago. [laugh]

There are some gun stores that sell safes (Northshore Firearms). There is also a very pro 2A locksmith here in Beverly who sells safes.

predatory capitalism ftw, AMAZON ALL THE THINGS

Yeah, I just read they donated money to a gun buy-back in Seattle. That said, they've always had the albums and movies I was looking for that no retailers carried.

Honestly, you can't buy much without contributing to some cause or corporation you disagree with. It's unfortunate.

Last time I was at Dicks they had signs on top of the safes to show delivery and setup fees. The fees were not cheep

Nevermind. Apparently, he's going to shove it in his car. I got the impression he was having one delivered because when I mentioned shopping elsewhere, he was the one who brought up delivery fees.

Being sick and sleeping 4 hours is doing bad things to my brain.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just read they donated money to a gun buy-back in Seattle. That said, they've always had the albums and movies I was looking for that no retailers carried.

Honestly, you can't buy much without contributing to some cause or corporation you disagree with. It's unfortunate.

yeah, but you can get 'em right back for that by using the comm2a link for amazon. suck it, moonbats.

[sad2]
MAN, I'm retarded.

I'm no Romney fan but what did you expect? An Obama sign?

Half the time I go to Rileys I don't even buy anything anyway either because there is no stock or it is overpriced for what I am willing to pay. They still have the Romney sign up as of 3/16.

I wonder if they'd replace that sign with a "Stand with Rand" sign...they must be making them by now...

I'm no Romney fan but what did you expect? An Obama sign?

Half the time I go to Rileys I don't even buy anything anyway either because there is no stock or it is overpriced for what I am willing to pay. They still have the Romney sign up as of 3/16.

Honestly, I didn't expect there to be any sign and definitely not an Obama one, but it's pretty embarrassing to hear about a gun shop in NE supporting a spineless dweeb like Romney.

All of this is good to know.

Back
Top Bottom