!!!!!WE ARE MOVING!!!!!! and everything in the shop is 10% off until then.

minutemanarmory

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Minuteman Armory .. currently at 25 North Main St.

and we are moving to 7 North Main St.

Approximately 300' or 189 steps from where we are now!

We are moving on Saturday April 29th. We'll be open on Saturday as per usual and closing PROMPTLY at 12:30 (as usual, the prompt part isn't usual).

Until then, everything in stock in the store will be 10% off. All ammo (even the $11/box Blazer brass), all firearms, all accessories, all cleaning supplies, all targets, all holsters, all used firearms

ALL MASS COMPLIANT AR15 PATTERN RIFLES. All "LE only" AR pattern rifles.

EVERYTHING!! If we have to touch it to move it.. it's on sale.

We will be closed for the first week of May due to the move.. but we'll be answering email and the like for all of you questions and comments about how we suck and you wish you knew we were going to be closed for a week! ;)

The Batphone won't change - still 978-632-4222 (assuming Comcast doesn't suck more than usual), the Batwebsite won't change (assuming.. well.. www.theminutemanarmory.com) and the Bat e-mail won't change.. [email protected]

johnnymac101

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I see how it is... run a gun group buy, collect a bunch of $$, then move away with the $$$!
Good luck with the move!!

protect02476

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Congratulations on the move and best of luck. I’ll get to see the new store when picking up my Henry rifle form the Henry GroupBuy.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not to far, I might swing over on Friday as I need to stock up on some .223 and 5.56 ammo. Do you carry uppers and do you have the stupid sticker needed for turkey hunting?

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Minuteman Armory

11 hrs ·

We have a Grand Reopening date!

May 20th. That's a Saturday.

We apologize that is is so far away, but the Government sucks.

How are we going to make up for it?! We're going to.. we have been working with a clue suppliers and they are going to extend us some special pricing. We are still working the details but there will be some abnormally low pricing on firearms and some incredibly low pricing on ammo. As we are able to work the details we'll let you know.

First order of business.. we will be giving away a Kimber.

Free.

Obviously it's a private transfer, but the gun is brand new and unfired.

You'll have to show up at the store to get a free ticket.. but.. you'll want to come as you hear the details of what we have for you anyway!
Best of luck.

Top Bottom