• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

We all need a few more politicians like this guy!

Illinois state Rep. Jim Sacia, R-Pecatonica, uses a castration analogy during the debate over concealed carry in Illinois.

[video=youtube_share;Acn-8kFZ7Gc]http://youtu.be/Acn-8kFZ7Gc[/video]

Rep. Bost is also a pretty good at calling it straight.

I find it amusing that during this sessions, everyone around the speaking person is either on their phone, checking Facebook, and otherwise doing something else then paying attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Chicago". "You people". "Having too many kids".

Code words. He was branded as a racist and dismissed from meaningful debate before he had even yielded the floor.

I hate when they try to use common sense and honesty........they've trained most people not to understand........

I hate when they try to use common sense and honesty........they've trained most people not to understand........
What is worse, they have trained people to hear something he did not say with his analogy.

It really is frustrating that progressives have so successfully traded one form of bigotry in society for another such that they have the public assuming that everyone who opposes them is racist.

They demand we carefully deconstruct every word Obama says so as not to "read into it" things we know plainly are intended, yet they read into everything we say looking for the racism they are projecting on to us.

Got a response from an email I sent to Rep. Sacia today.

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-03-06%2520at%252011.54.31%2520AM.png

I just sent him a thank you note. Thank you for not only believing in the Constitution, thank you for standing up and defending it. And the analogy was great, even when the Chicago rep tried to twist it on him, he was having none of it.

Back
Top Bottom