• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WCVB Massachusetts Most Armed Towns

A Class A License to Carry (LTC) means the license holder may carry a concealed weapon in Massachusetts. FAIL.
Actually, 92% of the time this is a true statement.

amazing the way queers, who are <10% of the population, can control messaging and demand their rights, and get plenty of respect, and here we are...getting the shit end of the stick every time.
WTF???????

This map may be a little more interesting to the NES crowd as it shows total licenses as a % of population and % of licenses issued with restrictions.

Last edited:
amazing the way queers, who are <10% of the population, can control messaging and demand their rights, and get plenty of respect, and here we are...getting the shit end of the stick every time.

we don't matter apparently
"I believe that we need a more thoughtful conversation, we cannot let a minority of people -- and that's what it is, it is a minority of people -- hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people," Clinton said during a CNN town hall.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/17/hillary-clinton-gun-control_n_5505080.html?utm_hp_ref=media&ir=Media

I lived in Berkley, #8 on the list. 6000 people, 4 cops, only 2 full time. 2 fulltime firemen. they gave out LTC's to all lawful citizens.

Having to read through the list as a slideshow was poorly done. But I'm not a graphic designer, what do I know?

I hate the new trend of making (what should be) a simple list into a damn slide show that takes 20 minutes to process depending on how fast your computer is. Maybe it's not exactly a new trend but I see more and more of it and I refuse to spend the time on them. [laugh]

They might as well call the list "top 100 non dump cities in MA."

Of course this chart and this kind of thing is only useful if we can see where the big/little dump cities rank on the list, too.

-Mike

I think a lot of you guys have missed a couple critical components here..

1) This is a list of CLASS A ONLY. So apparently they are ignoring the people with Class Bs (which is a small subset) and they are ignoring the FID only people, which, as I recall is a fairly HIGH amount of people.

2) If you will notice, the top 50 towns, the overwhelming majority are the people outside of 495. We are also the towns with the least effectual representation in the state house because "we don't matter".

So basically you have an ******* like DeLeo who is a South Shore guy who lives in a ****ing brain cave and claims that "everyone" around him wants more gun control and "no one" owns guns, simply because he has 5 neighbors who want more gun control and don't own one. Yet he has more power than all of the Representative in both Franklin districts because he comes from THE SOUTH SHORE (say it with a snotty accent) or whatever fu*khole district he's from.

But I am preaching to the choir..

I'm not on there because the CoP likes holding on to applications for a year. [hmmm]

Although we led the state in doubling the amount this year, up 29 percent.

Last edited:
To whomever is posting in the comments area on WCVB, make sure your facebook / Disqus account is private... Or else you might as well raise a giant flag at your house that you have at least one firearm.

The issue with gays and guns can be boiled down into its simplest form.

Gays get the pitty vote so that they may be treated equally.

Nobody really gives a flying F*** about our guns or our rights.

I moved to a town on the list... victory
sucess-kid-mom-took-my-nose-got-it-back-400x250.jpg

Funny that Boston, Brockton, Lynn, Lawrence, Lowell, Worcester, and other heavy crime cities are NOT on this list...

Evidently LEGAL FIREARM OWNERSHIP PREVENTS CRIME!!!!
Perhaps WCVB will work that angle...[laugh2][rofl][laugh2][rolleyes]

Chris

WCVB is a shit news station. I don't waste my valuable time.

This. Of the boston stations, Channel 5 WCVB is by far the most liberal POS station. I got eddie munster aka Ed Harding butt hurt on twitter calling him out for his liberal bias. Guy is a clown and the rest of them there are a holes too except the main sports guy.

- - - Updated - - -

I've had some back and forth with Bill Fine via e-mail.
This sums it up pretty accurately .

The last GM for WCVB, Paul La Camera was much worse. A real POS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was very surprised to see Carver at #36, things must have changed considerably from when my buddy lived there in the 90's, the CLEO back then was a huge anti and didn't give LTC's to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom