• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WBC TO PROTEST LANCE CPL. GARABRANT'S FUNERAL JULY 5 IN PETERBOROUGH! EDIT: SUCCESS!

THOSE WHO ARE ATTENDING:

I want to coordinate a list of folks who are going. We will be meeting at Monadnock Community Plaza in Peterborough (1 Jaffrey Rd) at 8:30am. Please let me know via this thread or PM and I'll update the list accordingly.

So far we have:

Jamie (me)
Atilla (+1)
NHAtHeart
soloman02 (+1)

Last edited:
The local school district is no better that the WBC. They shit all over this kid when he wanted to wear his uniform at graduation, now, they are sooooo condescendingly paying tribute to him. Bunch of frigging liberal MAGGOTS!

The local school district is no better that the WBC. They shit all over this kid when he wanted to wear his uniform at graduation, now, they are sooooo condescendingly paying tribute to him. Bunch of frigging liberal MAGGOTS!

I don't think they sh!t all over him. They weren't nasty about it at all.
But they might be having regrets or second thoughts about their dress policy for graduation.

THOSE WHO ARE ATTENDING:

I want to coordinate a list of folks who are going. We will be meeting at Monadnock Community Plaza in Peterborough (1 Jaffrey Rd) at 8:30am. Please let me know via this thread or PM and I'll update the list accordingly.

So far we have:
Jamie (me) (+1)
Atilla (+1)
NHAtHeart

I will be there as will a friend. Trying to get my roommate to go but he is being a pansy about having to get up so early (I'm planning on getting up at five am cause I'm over on the other side of the state).

THOSE WHO ARE ATTENDING:

So far we have:

Jamie (me)
Atilla (+1)
NHAtHeart
soloman02 (+1)

Figuring out details now, I'll try and find you guys in the morning.

te3e9ure.jpg

Good turnout, WBC didn't end up showing which was nice. We ended up with 8 NES'ers that showed up to support. There were hundreds if not over 1000 people there holding flags and showing support for the family.

Glad that WBC didn't show,, looks like a good turnout. Many thanks to all the NES'ers that showed up.

It was amazing weather that allowed so many people to show their support for this young man.

Had a nice time talking to the other NESrs as well.

Wbc rarely shows up. They tried this a few years ago locally, huge advertising, no one showed. They have no support network outside themselves. They aren't going to spend the money to travel to protest, and gain nothing. This is how they work.

7 minute long video of the PGR rolling out after the funeral procession left for the veterans cemetery.

[video=youtube_share;2vsJz3QOaXI]http://youtu.be/2vsJz3QOaXI[/video]

7 minute long video of the PGR rolling out after the funeral procession left for the veterans cemetery.

[video=youtube_share;2vsJz3QOaXI]http://youtu.be/2vsJz3QOaXI[/video]

Very nice. 7 minutes, 2 riders per second, 800 or so riders.

Back
Top Bottom