• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wayne LaPierre on Glen Beck

Garys

NES Member
Talking about the "illegal" weapons in Mexico. He is saying that most of the weapons come from Mexico itself in the form of stolen equipment from the Mexican Army. He also says, which shouldn't surprise us, that the Mexican government will not provide any serial numbers to the ATF so that they can be traced.

None of which stops Feinstein et al, from trying to pass more legislation that will disarm law abiding citizens.

I don't think there was any doubt in any sane American's mind as to the origin of the guns in Mexico.
This entire administration is a bunch of lieing scumbags, trying to divert public attention away from every matter of importance that is happening and every illegal scheme they are trying to pull.

La Piere is right.....people are angry, people will not give up their guns and people will defend their rights by whatever means necessary if forced to. The sooner politicians get that through their thick f***ing sculls, the better off this country will be and the safer they'll be.

Talking about the "illegal" weapons in Mexico. He is saying that most of the weapons come from Mexico itself in the form of stolen equipment from the Mexican Army.

Got what he said, but more like "sold" than "stolen". The highest bidder wins. Mexican citizens qualify to buy the lame small ciliber stuff leaked to their local politicians to curry votes.

Mexican army buys from the US. Drug cartels steal from the army. OMG Drug Cartels getting their guns from the US! Run for the hills!

Yes, the Mexican army and police forces purchase firearms from the United States. No big surprise there.

But many army regulars and police officers also end up AWOL and join the ranks of the cartels because they stand to make more bread working for them as opposed to the government. The weapons go with them.

I guess the bottom line to me is I don't care where the guns come from, I'm not a Mexican drug lord. Leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom