• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wayland LTC interview info.

MRJ

A friend has his Wayland, ma. LTC interview tomorrow. Any helpful information about their process is greatly appreciated.

A friend has his Wayland, ma. LTC interview tomorrow. Any helpful information about their process is greatly appreciated.

They do a thorough background check before the interview, and all that info is available to the interviewer. At the interview, I think they mostly want to look you in the eye to be sure you seem to be all there. If you seem honest, sober, sane and reasonably articulate, and you pass the background check, you should be all set.

They do a thorough background check before the interview, and all that info is available to the interviewer. At the interview, I think they mostly want to look you in the eye to be sure you seem to be all there. If you seem honest, sober, sane and reasonably articulate, and you pass the background check, you should be all set.

I hate to say it, but... Thank god there are some reasonable COPs out there in MA!
[thinking]

I've never had a problem in Wayland but Comm2As data showed a surprisingly high proportion of restricted licenses issued in Wayland. While I used to describe Wayland as "green", I'm not sure I can justify that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom