• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wauwatosa Wisconsin Attorney Accused Of Buying Illegal Firearms

There is no illegal firearm in Massachusetts - because it's not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts.

By the way 'illegal' is such a bad word - it's now called 'a firearm being in the United States without documentation' ...

He's on the hook for the suppressor. I assume it's legal to buy guns for cash in a parking lot from some dude in that state since it isn't Massachusetts.

It is legal to buy guns for cash from dudes in parking lots in MA.

So long as you're both licensed. And you file your forms. You can't just be "some dude" excahnge cash for guns and walk away. Credentials, man. We're part of the credentialed class with our fancy licenses and crap. Can't just let the plebes have guns. Oh no, that would never do.

So long as you're both licensed. And you file your forms. You can't just be "some dude" excahnge cash for guns and walk away. Credentials, man. We're part of the credentialed class with our fancy licenses and crap. Can't just let the plebes have guns. Oh no, that would never do.

Thanks man! Never felt this good for having the ltc;-)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Actually, I seem to remember reading the statute and seeing there was no law against buying, only selling...

There is no illegal firearm in Massachusetts - because it's not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts.

By the way 'illegal' is such a bad word - it's now called 'a firearm being in the United States without documentation' ...
Undocumented - meaning we should make sure it gets free school, healthcare and a pass for breaking any laws...

Stupid title aside, this guys is a dirtbag. If what he is alleged to have said and done is true, he was acting as a fence.

Deliberately deal in stolen property and you belong behind bars.

IT MUST BE WORKING! [shocked]

(sarcasm)
Right up until you realize that:
1. Even so-called "assault weapons" are only involved in 0.25% of violent crime
2. Illegally convert machine guns included in that are again a tiny fraction of that already tiny 0.25%

So, no, it's not working, it's regulating a crime that is virtually non-existent outside intentional DEA/ATF gun trafficking to cartels.

Right up until you realize that:
1. Even so-called "assault weapons" are only involved in 0.25% of violent crime
2. Illegally convert machine guns included in that are again a tiny fraction of that already tiny 0.25%

So, no, it's not working, it's regulating a crime that is virtually non-existent outside intentional DEA/ATF gun trafficking to cartels.

Missed my sarcasm?

Back
Top Bottom