Waters at it again

The House Repubs need to get hard evidence of this, and then make a motion to expel her from the House. Same with the Senate and Feinstein. someone should introduce a motion to expel her for her bad faith (mala fides) in sitting on the Ford letter for several weeks before leaking it at the last minute.

she needs something stuffed in that mouth.

maxine-620x331.jpg

Should be public knowledge anyways. These people can have any of our address's by sending an aide out of the room and waiting 2 minutes.

Should be public knowledge anyways. These people can have any of our address's by sending an aide out of the room and waiting 2 minutes.

True, but doxxing someone is an attempt to disrupt their life or have harm brought on them. Even if the information was available, or should be available, through other avenues.

They should doxx the place she gets her wig. Terrible. She lives in LA for crying out loud. You'd think she'd be able to find a nicer wig.
Either that or grow out the natural fro and throw some soul glo in there. Maybe people will take her more seriously.

I’m surprised the senate has not dealt with her. If she was a white guy, he would not get away with the crap she has done. Encouraging violence against those that don’t agree with her politics for example.

There have only been 3 expulsions from the Senate since the Civil War all as a result of felony convictions. She'd have to be charged and convicted before that would happen. Can you imagine what a circus an investigation and trial would be with her after the last month's shitshow? YIKES!

There have only been 3 expulsions from the Senate since the Civil War all as a result of felony convictions. She'd have to be charged and convicted before that would happen. Can you imagine what a circus an investigation and trial would be with her after the last month's shitshow? YIKES!

A bunch of old white men trying to kick out an old black woman named Auntie Maxine? She's got a whole deck of race cards to play.

I’m surprised the senate has not dealt with her. If she was a white guy, he would not get away with the crap she has done. Encouraging violence against those that don’t agree with her politics for example.

Edit:
I meant to say house, not senate.
But she's NOT a white guy which is why she gets away with it.

Back
Top Bottom