• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WATCH: Sheila Jackson Lee: AR-15 Rifles Shoot ‘.50 Caliber’ Bullets

71328439_2347460838714230_7726136619173937152_n.jpg

Ignorance aside, this is what they call "propaganda", tell a lie enough times and people will believe it. It is a very tough battle to fight, never the less, we have to fight it tooth and nail. It blows my mind that these ignorant politicians represent many people and those people will believe them because they are just as ignorant.
So much for a college education these days where kids are being brainwashed with the same ideology. The fight is coming, but we need to educate people first or at least try.

*you're*

If you're going to call someone a moron, consider having a grasp of grammar, else the #irony tag might apply

Also for comparison, .50BMG are big boy rounds. Left is .50, middle is .223, right is .22LR

getPart
I stand corrected, however, I was not implying she is or was a moron. "High" like you are on that horse.

Most people say that leftist political hacks are clueless when it comes to guns. I usually counter that by pointing out that they are doing it to push an ideology and just feign ignorance to divert the attention of their critics away from their real motives... But... In this case, yeah, shes legitimately clueless.

Poor Sheila. Sounds traumatic!

She must move very tiny boxes.

Maybe she meant empty boxes. In which case, she is right and I feel so ashamed.

Does anyone else here try to explain weights of objects to people by using the unit of measurement known as the empty moving box? I sure do. I was sad to step on the scale today and learn that I weigh 385 boxes. Gotta cut the carbs...

Watch, next thing they'll start squawking about will be extreme long range cartridges- maybe 300 mag, CheyTac calibers, etc. Nobody needs to shoot that far.

The OMG 50 BMG derp cropped up at one of my club meetings a couple years ago. "We should ban it because what if..." Before I could say anything one of our most senior members brutally shut down the proposal basically for being stupid and that was the end of it. My point is that even in a gun friendly environment, (dumb) people get caught up in propaganda.

IIRC, the only crime committed with 50 BMG was the ruckus created by Killdozer when used to take out some power transformers and propane tanks. So not a single homicide. Putting on my tinfoil for a moment, I think that in the background there is someone pushing for elimination of the 50's in civilian hands because they are a threat to armored militarized 'police' units.

Can we get this off the front page? This is almost as bad looking at Chief Spreading Bull.

I have an AR-15 lower with a .50BMG upper ............

The thing is a little bit heavy.

Pretty sure I can shoot down an airplane with it - maybe even a satellite.

Just sayin...................

You really need to use the sarcasm font. These people (antis) are dumb enough that they might quote you on that and use it as proof for their BS.

I hate to say it but she's right , no one needs a 50 cal gun , remember when Skylab crashed That was me i shot it down with my 22 rifle because it was interfering with my History Channel on my dish!

(You've got to admit that Twitter screen capture of
the guy with the headphones holding a mic boom over her head is pretty funny.
9BGGCLGwbQs1GbhP

She is an attention whore.
And it puts one in the mind of...
3c6hu5.jpg

)

You really need to use the sarcasm font. These people (antis) are dumb enough that they might quote you on that and use it as proof for their BS.

That ship already sailed.

I didn't bother using the sarcasm font because the dumb antis have already bitched about .50 caliber being used by "civilians" to shoot down airplanes.

Anybody with a brain in their head knows I can't shoot down a satellite with it - and anybody who is stupid enough to believe I could needs to be spoonfed that BS and told to go out and protest about it. Just so they make themselves look like fools in public.

That ship already sailed.

I didn't bother using the sarcasm font because the dumb antis have already bitched about .50 caliber being used by "civilians" to shoot down airplanes.

Anybody with a brain in their head knows I can't shoot down a satellite with it - and anybody who is stupid enough to believe I could needs to be spoonfed that BS and told to go out and protest about it. Just so they make themselves look like fools in public.

Well Jessie Jackson says you can kill a train with 5.56.

I held my first AR-15 a few days ago. It was a Springfield Saint. 5.56 Nato. She is so wrong it isn't even funny. It weighed about as much as 12-15 boxes you might be moving on any given sunday after Panera with the other PTO moms.

It felt like it was about as heavy as a full grown labrador. And when I shot it, it kicked my down onto my ass like a raging buffalo. It then walked to the corner store and came back with some of the sticky icky and it peer pressured all of us in the room to smoke it. Those who says guns don't shoot themselves are wrong. I seen it hop up on the firing table and shoot itself a few times. My wife was in Labor and the AR drove us to the hospital. Waited in the waiting room anxiously nervous telling me everything was going to be ok. Even took the courteous walk outside when the doctor came to discuss things. Came back with donuts.

I might make it my best man. Quite frankly.

Cheats at mario kart though, be aware.

Either way, she wasn't too far off. Weighs about as much as a 2005 Accord with bad shocks in the back.

Back
Top Bottom