Watch out for ticks

GomerPile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Out at HSC today with my dog. He was just crawling with deer ticks. I found at least 10 ticks crawling around looking for a nice place to "settle in" for the winter.

Be warned....

cekim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Out at HSC today with my dog. He was just crawling with deer ticks. I found at least 10 ticks crawling around looking for a nice place to "settle in" for the winter.

Be warned....
Had 2 dog-ticks from HSC last week as well... 1 on the car, one found at home...

Mass-diver

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My dogs are picking up ticks down here on the South Shore. I'm also hearing about a ton of cases of lymes.

Certainly, if you have anything weird going on health wise, have your doc draw a Lyme titer.

Personally, I think permethrin sucks, it's part of the reason there are no bees around anymore (IMO). Way too broad spectrum and way it hangs around forever.

Last edited:
W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My dogs are picking up ticks down here on the South Shore. I'm also hearing about a ton of cases of lymes.

Certainly, if you have anything weird going on health wise, have your doc draw a Lyme titer.

Personally, I think permethrin sucks, it's part of the reason there are no bees around anymore (IMO). Way too broad spectrum and way it hangs around forever.
[grin]

i just spray it on my range pants, shirt and sneakers and hat... it's commercial grade & i hate the smell of it [grin]

Top Bottom