Watch out for plows

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Glass is the easy fix, how'd the painted parts survive?
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. And yes pants are in the wash as we speak.[smile] Surprisingly no body damage. It's a Commercial box truck so the flat windshield took all the impact rather than being deflected at an angle like most passenger vehicles would do.

As my Father in Law told me when I took over for him. Drive long enough and you'll see everything you ever imagined. Well I missed imagining this one, so it's a Bonus Day!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
When I used to plow I'd miss one of those "plows use caution" signs every now and then. I felt bad if I did that to someone. But, it happens unfortunately. You're out there for a long time and you're hammered drunk. So, it aint easy.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Keep your eyes open when going under bridges when plows are crossing above you

View attachment 50542
Glad your ok. Don't mean to hijack your post, but also watch out on the Pike and other like hi-ways. This same thing happened to a friend by a plow doing about 50 on the Pike a couple years ago. The snow,ice etc. actually blew right through his windshield. Thankfully he wasn't seriously hurt.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That happened to me on the pike last year with the same results...knocked the rear view mirror into the back seat!

Top Bottom