• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WATCH: CNN Tries To Explain Bump Stocks With Animation, Fails Miserably

Yup, miserable fail. However, to the unwashed masses, it looks scary enough.....also, it looks WAYYYYYY more like the stocks on all the "normal" extra killy assault thingy's that they see on tv, movies and the news. Kinda makes me think it was done like that on purpose. Do love the 'grenade' launcher and 'silencer' though. [hmmm]

I like how they show the rifle with a grenade launcher and suppressor. Just set the fire to a blaze and walk away.

HAAAAA[rofl]ignorant morons! The only thing that video explains is how motorized dildo works. They should cover that instead, they seem to be very knowledgeable in that area)))

Has any one person ever bought one and said they liked it? Not one.
"It was fun to try... but...." is probably the most positive endorsement you get from that product..

"It was fun to try... but...." is probably the most positive endorsement you get from that product..

Have been apart of the community for 2 years. But i have never heard of a bump stock until the Vegas incident.

Do "assault" rifles come with grenade launchers and suppressors? My 15-22 didnt come with either

Have been apart of the community for 2 years. But i have never heard of a bump stock until the Vegas incident.

Do "assault" rifles come with grenade launchers and suppressors? My 15-22 didnt come with either

Yea they are standard equipment. If yours didn't have them, you got screwed. Did you get the bayonet and reloading rod? Those come standard too.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. If bumpstocks were so great, everybody would have them (and it's fat from that). People are more willing to pay the money and forms for select fire.

well the male reporters there all super fascinated with rigid black rods pumping in and out of holes...so they just projected that onto their "news" video.

[rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

Yea they are standard equipment. If yours didn't have them, you got screwed. Did you get the bayonet and reloading rod? Those come standard too.

they all have them.. doesn't yours?
the launcher is easy....but getting the flying grenades is a real PIA

Back
Top Bottom