WATCH: Armed Thugs Drive 100 Miles to Harass a Patriot at His Home Because He Visited Virginia Capitol

Reptile

NES Member
The tyranny in Virginia out of control.
A patriot who plans to attend tomorrow’s gun rights rally in Virginia was stalked and harassed by law enforcement at his own home in Pennsylvania on Saturday morning.

The patriot, identified by his wife as George Wagner, became a person of interest to the armed thugs after he visited the Virginia Capitol to gauge the situation as it was unfolding. His wife posted the video on her Facebook account.

“George was not the only person on Capitol grounds that day. He was not the only person taking pictures either. But George’s size and stature coupled with his purposeful actions made him a target for a dry run on Red Flag laws on a citizen of Virginia,” Kay Williams Wagner explained.

NEVER talk to them!

1. Record them
2. Get them out of your property

It's amazing that "Never talk to them" has to be repeated over and over, yet most still talk. This guy seems well intentioned and an overall good guy. Good people usually want to talk. Want to have a friendly relationship. But it's the other side that usually proves to be deceiving and dishonest. Good natured and well intentioned people are the ones who get sucked in.

Last edited:
It's amazing that "Never talk to them" has to be repeated over and over, yet most still talk. This guy seems well intentioned and an overall good guy. Good people usually want to talk. Want to have a friendly relationship. But it's the other side that usually proves to be deceiving and dishonest. Good natured and well intentioned people are the ones who sucked in.

There will be a report generated, archived and it can be searched easily for decades to come. If you are talking THEY are interpreting. You will not be able to correct the report. You talk, they translate.

NEVER talk to them!

1. Record them
2. Get them out of your property

Having personal experience with LEO harassment, step 1 is going to get your house tossed and your dog shot.

The last pair of guns I purchased from a FFL were sought by LEO when they didnt suspend the prior owners license after a DUI. The prior owner transferred them to the FFL 3 days after his arrest, and I bought them 24h after that- it was an additional 3 days until the issuing authority revoked the license of the original owner- the firearms were not used nor present at the time of the crime.

8 hours later I have a cop on my cell phone threatening charges of impeding a police investigation among other things and destroying my home of he had to get a warrant because he wanted *my* guns.

Yes, mine, they were sold and obtained legally and I had the EFA10's to prove it- BTW, your efa10's we are so careful to keep? They mean dick.

I had to call 911 years ago. First one through the door was a cop who was upstairs while I was on the floor downstairs. When ems arrived I told him to gtfo. Not a word was spoken by that cop from entry to exit.

Having personal experience with LEO harassment, step 1 is going to get your house tossed and your dog shot.

The last pair of guns I purchased from a FFL were sought by LEO when they didnt suspend the prior owners license after a DUI. The prior owner transferred them to the FFL 3 days after his arrest, and I bought them 24h after that- it was an additional 3 days until the issuing authority revoked the license of the original owner- the firearms were not used nor present at the time of the crime.

8 hours later I have a cop on my cell phone threatening charges of impeding a police investigation among other things and destroying my home of he had to get a warrant because he wanted *my* guns.

Yes, mine, they were sold and obtained legally and I had the EFA10's to prove it- BTW, your efa10's we are so careful to keep? They mean dick.
Thank you for sharing your personal experience!

If you are a gun owner, deplorable, member of this forum, you need to be prepared and expect "unusual" any time of the day.

This is why everything around and inside of my house is recorded 24 hours a day. Does not matter who is coming, they are automatically recorded. I also prepared for the alternative of my dog being shot. I have few of them, fully trained. The best one knows not to do anything and his favorite tactic is to come from under the barn. He does not bark [wink] .

My point is this: Let's not be naive thinking that we have some rights left in the commie states. We don't. The last one they still left us with is the right to remain silent. Use it well!

When I lived in the communist country the nice cop usually showed up at your door at the exact time when my kid was arriving from the school. They are all well trained globally. They just do not know how to spell when convenient.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience!

If you are a gun owner, deplorable, member of this forum, you need to be prepared and expect "unusual" any time of the day.

This is why everything around and inside of my house is recorded 24 hours a day. Does not matter who is coming, they are automatically recorded. I also prepared for the alternative of my dog being shot. I have few of them, fully trained. The best one knows not to do anything and his favorite tactic is to come from under the barn. He does not bark [wink] .

My point is this: Let's not be naive thinking that we have some rights left in the commie states. We don't. The last one they still left us with is the right to remain silent. Use it well!

When I lived in the communist country the nice cop usually showed up at your door at the exact time when my kid was arriving from the school. They are all well trained globally. They just do not know how to spell when convenient.
This is why I tell people-

"Open your phone, look at your contact list. Do you have a firearms attorney listed? No? Put one in now so you'll have one when you need it."

Think it's stupid advice? Ok. But the contact space is free and it does no harm- find an attorney, put his name up top in your phone, I use the format "AAtorney xxxxx"

The 2 A-'s keep it up top without being on the preferred contacts list, and if I ever have another LEO issue (I suspect one when my renewal comes due from this incedent) I'll have someone on tap immediately.

Some people need to get their facts straight, A Northumberland County, Exists in both states. I am not saying that the fact they showed up, is anything but harassment. I will say this, You can be sure that once that The Communistwealth of Virginia passes the "Red Flag Law" that he is one of the ones they are going after. They are making their list, and checking it twice. STAND THE F*** BY!!!

I would ask how the heck a guy can afford a fancy Helly Hanson jacket on a State cops salary.....but I think I already know the answer. 🤓

Last edited:
It's amazing that "Never talk to them" has to be repeated over and over, yet most still talk. This guy seems well intentioned and an overall good guy. Good people usually want to talk. Want to have a friendly relationship. But it's the other side that usually proves to be deceiving and dishonest. Good natured and well intentioned people are the ones who sucked in.
I think he is someone willing to stand. Most aren't going to. He is better off getting this on record now so he can defend himself later if need be.

In that color my guess is department issue.
They are one of the options depending one your department, location and uniform policy , embroidery is additional but all covered by the clothing stipend each year ...which is pretty robust.

There will be a report generated, archived and it can be searched easily for decades to come. If you are talking THEY are interpreting. You will not be able to correct the report. You talk, they translate.

You are quite correct.

Unfortunately they do the exact same thing even when you say nothing.

I think he is someone willing to stand. Most aren't going to. He is better off getting this on record now so he can defend himself later if need be.

I can understand that and you're probably correct regarding him. But to echo Dave Ramsey, the message is for the majority.

Said it before and I'll say it again, "More wars have be caused by translators than any other reason."

Back
Top Bottom