• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WASR Finished

JonJ

NES Member
I think I have my WARS-10 just about where I want it.
There's just something about an AK that says "Oh, I am Soooooo DIRTY". Kinda like Madonna.
ak.jpg

ak2.jpg

Ands yes, it is compliant. Wire stock is welded open and brake is BATF approved "BRAKE" and silver soldered.
Wood is from Romanian AKM and 75 rnd drum is also Romanian.

edsmith said:
i was wondering why you welded the stock and soldered the brake on? [?]

The MA Ban is permanent. [roll]

Make believe that the Feds didn't let the AWB sunset and you'll understand where we are! [cry]

aw yes,i keep forgetting that some of our states have left the union and joined the axis and comminst partys.commusion is alive and well in mass.,kalif,n.y, and a few others.

Yup, those threads on the end of a barrel are razor sharp and I could slice and dice someone with them if I unscrew the brake. If I fold the stock, the overall length is cut down and the rifle becomes a concealable club.

I may brake the weld, fold it and weld it in the folded position. Still not sure how I like it yet.

Nice looking wasr
Mass should be ashamed of itself for being the birthplace of the American revolution!!!

I have a SAR-1 but I like the fixed wood stock alot better. You can actaully get a cheek weld, believe it or not an AKM style rifle can shoot reasonably well at 100-300 yard range. I have shot a 3 inch group at 100 yards using wolf ammo. While certainly not match grade it will hit a torso sized piece of cardboard at 300 yards.

You better hang on to that rifle, You might need it sooner than latter.

J. Robinson

Back
Top Bottom