WASR-10 BFA question

cdi

I do airsoft and reenactments and lately airsoft games have been incorporating blank fire into the games. I have been using my Mosins, K98's and Garand for ww2 stuff. However I keep getting invited to modern things and people want me to make loud noises with my ak's and I can't without a BFA.

So I have two wasr's. One has a non threaded barrel, the other has a muzzle nut welded and pinned on.

The questions I have are.
If have a gunsmith thread my barrel and drill holes on a slant brake and an ak BFA would the pin alone be enough to keep the firearm mass compliant? Or would I have to weld the pin in every single time I wish to change to the BFA (at max 3-4 times a year)
Does anyone know of a BFA that bolts onto the muzzle nut. Almost like the M59/66 sks grenade launcher spigot bfa.
Or would it be easier to try to find a used and abused wasr-10 with a shot out barrel and just get the bfa pinned and welded on for a permanent installation.

Thanks for the input.

Put a thumbhole stock on it, or get one of those Saigas with the hunting stock. Eliminating the pistol grip, gives you an evil feature. Theeaded barrel would be ok.

Back
Top Bottom