• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wasn't Bruce Tarr on our side at one point?

Living in Gloucester, I’m surprised I never heard of this “event”. Based on the photos it looks like a small circle jerk with the moms demand action etc.

Hell do whatever it takes to keep getting re-elected.
I know of another who I and everybody else thought was a staunch 2A supporter, he even took kids to a gun range. He sold himself out to the left because he was afraid of the backlash from Fakebook Mom's. He thought that the Mom's would ruin his re-election chances if he didn't vote the way they wanted him to. The spineless gutless puke voted in favor of so called "red flag" laws to keep his job in the district which he eventually lost in the following election anyway! Never sell your soul or principles that you stand for to the devil!

Lol it’s Massachusetts, even 3/4 of NES are bitch ass liberals that are not on “our side”.

Read a few threads here.
for real. although they may consider themselves 'conservative', but in reality a big % are post modern degenerate liberals who just happen to like guns TBH😂

I know of another who I and everybody else thought was a staunch 2A supporter, he even took kids to a gun range. He sold himself out to the left because he was afraid of the backlash from Fakebook Mom's. He thought that the Mom's would ruin his re-election chances if he didn't vote the way they wanted him to. The spineless gutless puke voted in favor of so called "red flag" laws to keep his job in the district which he eventually lost in the following election anyway! Never sell your soul or principles that you stand for to the devil!

He knows that given the shift he no longer has to pander to conservatives/wobblies, as the state is majority left/hard left now. There used to be a slim majority of wobblies but those days are long gone, a lot of those voters died, moved to NH, or any number of other less shitty states.

Tell me you don't live in reality while not saying you don't live in reality:

The event was organized by Councilor at-Large Tony Gross, who told people he had recently run into an acquaintance and asked about a son who was living in Croatia.

“And I said, ‘Any chance he’s coming back to the states?’ and he goes, ‘Nope. He told me, ‘Dad, it’s just not safe in America anymore.’

LOL. Right. Frickin Glawstuh. Please.

And F Bruce Tarr. Let's Tarr and Featherr him. Please. "An out of state group." Ummmm, FU, BT! I'm betting if some "out of state" group came in to challenge something you wanted changed, you'd be fine. Fine upstanding gun owners ACROSS THE COUNTRY are actually spending $ to protect OUR rights right here in the BIRTHPLACE of the Revolution. So go pound sand.

I've b-worded for decades how no one will fight from X state or Y state in mASS. Finally we get some - and this asshat makes it sound like it's some sort of conspiracy.

Hoping for a massive, absolutely STELLAR, court win so they can all STFU.

(And shockingly, inside of 5 or so years of the final SC decision nailing the lids on teh coffins of gun control, the Left will just stop talking about the issue. They don't care one way or the other left to their own devices. They are just brainwashed into caring.)

Sounds like my local Rep.
But , But , But , I'm a gun owner too.
I voted for Red flag laws because the NRA said to.
He lost by a hand full of votes. I know who a least two of those votes were.
Don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining.

Don't worry , come re-election time Tarr will be at the local gun clubs telling you how strong he is on the 2nd .
You need to inform them BEFORE this happens. Inform, inform, inform. Over and over again. Drill it into them that he is against them.

If he shows at my club he’s getting covered with tar and feathers.
There you go! (Even though it's just BS talk, but your thoughts are in the right place.)

i thought politicians just aligned themselves with the votes for reelection. being a life long politician is a good of a job as say, being a mass pike toll taker for 45 years.

Living in Gloucester, I’m surprised I never heard of this “event”. Based on the photos it looks like a small circle jerk with the moms demand action etc.
I thought NES covered this a few years back. It has 'been done befo'.
2017, has been writing about the annual day since at least 2015
1689321951253.png

Back
Top Bottom