Wasatch 24 Gun Safe setup

Does anyone has a wasatch safe and know the factory preset code?

BJ’s was having a crazy good deal on them but only had the floor model left so I bought it. I thought it would have been easy to find the instructions online, but it hasn’t been.

Thanks for any help you can give me
159#

Does anyone has a wasatch safe and know the factory preset code?

BJ’s was having a crazy good deal on them but only had the floor model left so I bought it. I thought it would have been easy to find the instructions online, but it hasn’t been.

Thanks for any help you can give me
I have a wasatch safe. it came with 159# as a combination. I tried it on store models on the sales floor and it did open them all

I got my key stuck in my wasatch safe door.. I use the key at open fine and now I can't pull the key back out. I've tried gently wiggling and pushing in and out but I still can't get it out does anyone know how I can remove the key? Thanks

I got my key stuck in my wasatch safe door.. I use the key at open fine and now I can't pull the key back out. I've tried gently wiggling and pushing in and out but I still can't get it out does anyone know how I can remove the key? Thanks
graphite spray and a broken key extractor, assuming your core isn't just misaligned...

I'm buying a winchester TS26-45 from TSC tomorrow, they called and said "the last one is the floor model, someone today didn't want it, so I still want it"

I told them I'd come look tomorrow afternoon. Willing to bet it was missing shelves or the key/instructions/combination.

I saw that wasatch on BJ's, came real close to buying it but TSC in Wareham had the winchester in stock.
I got the Winchester the other day as well up in NH...saw it on sale for 200 off. Its not bad, might get like 18 guns in it...maybe if your lucky.

I know they are tax free anyway, but I was up there buying other stuff and ran across the deal, they had a few in stock.

I would have rather got the Wasatch, as I think I could have gotten by with that with less money and hassle moving in.

Last edited:
You do realize those 24 gun safes only hold 4 if you use those shelves for ammo
That would be silly. Shelves would not be used. But if it says 24 or 26 gun safe. Plan for about 15 realistically without having to do a puzzle every time you want to take one out.

Back
Top Bottom