• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wasatch 24 Gun Safe setup

Does anyone has a wasatch safe and know the factory preset code?

BJ’s was having a crazy good deal on them but only had the floor model left so I bought it. I thought it would have been easy to find the instructions online, but it hasn’t been.

Thanks for any help you can give me

I just worry about that electronic lock. My current safe has a nice big combination wheel on the outside. Short of me forgetting the combination I should always be able to get back into it.

Call them tomorrow. A buddy bought a floor model safe that was locked, and the genius GM dropped the price by like $300 cause he felt it was a lost cause. My buddy called while we were waiting for them to put it on the dolly and unlocked it in front of the GM. Man he was pissed.

Also, it did come with a physical key right? The hole should be behind the electronic lock. If you didn’t get a key, contact Wasatch, they should be able to send you one.

Also, it did come with a physical key right? The hole should be behind the electronic lock. If you didn’t get a key, contact Wasatch, they should be able to send you one.
It did not come with a physical key. I’m going to contact them tomorrow. I’m just glad I got into the safe for now. Was able to change the combo too.

Really awesome deal. Regular $600. On sale for $300.

Awesome that worked out so fast. Good score. You cant fit what they say comfortably in any safe. Only way you can get close is with rifle rods

When I needed a key for one of mine years ago. I feel like since I couldn't find the receipt they made me get a letter from my pd saying it wasn't stolen.

Why is that? A 600$ safe is way better than no safe. Im guess it probably has the 30 minute 1400° fire rating
Well. not useless but a gaping security hole if it is even possible to know what key goes to the lock from outside the safe, much less mail one out based on a receipt anyone with a laser printer could make.

Well. not useless but a gaping security hole if it is even possible to know what key goes to the lock from outside the safe, much less mail one out based on a receipt anyone with a laser printer could make.
Oh I see what you are saying. These keys are mostly skeleton type keys. I'm not sure on pickablility from a regular person. But always possible. Either way I say better than nothing. A company should make a lock that fits in the key hole as one more step. Like i said in another post I needed a letter from my pd

I'm buying a winchester TS26-45 from TSC tomorrow, they called and said "the last one is the floor model, someone today didn't want it, so I still want it"

I told them I'd come look tomorrow afternoon. Willing to bet it was missing shelves or the key/instructions/combination.

I saw that wasatch on BJ's, came real close to buying it but TSC in Wareham had the winchester in stock.

I'm buying a winchester TS26-45 from TSC tomorrow, they called and said "the last one is the floor model, someone today didn't want it, so I still want it"

I told them I'd come look tomorrow afternoon. Willing to bet it was missing shelves or the key/instructions/combination.

I saw that wasatch on BJ's, came real close to buying it but TSC in Wareham had the winchester in stock.
Thats gonna probably be the 123456# code. Good luck

Hi from the cape btw

Hi from the cape btw
Hi from the cape as well.

They cleared the spot the Tractor Supply was gonna go in Hyannis, so I think it might go in. I hope it does. The people protesting it are nuts, saying it's ugly, full of hazardous materials and dangerous. It's going next to the shit plant. [laugh]

Oh I see what you are saying. These keys are mostly skeleton type keys. I'm not sure on pickablility from a regular person. But always possible. Either way I say better than nothing. A company should make a lock that fits in the key hole as one more step. Like i said in another post I needed a letter from my pd
Those could be S&G lever locks, but it would be surprising to see one on a safe at that price point.

They cleared the spot the Tractor Supply was gonna go in Hyannis, so I think it might go in. I hope it does. The people protesting it are nuts, saying it's ugly, full of hazardous materials and dangerous. It's going next to the shit plant. [laugh]
Im in construction. Can 100% say its going in

The neighbors didn't really have a leg to stand on since they live by the shit plant. Its going to be awesome to have one in hytown. Better than the Kmart lol

Im in construction. Can 100% say its going in
I assume you know govonni then, had to laugh when I saw their excavator upside down on Facebook. Somebody did not have a good day. Not the lowest vis place to have an accident.
I'm in landscape construction here, good to see others I share some things in common with.

The neighbors didn't really have a leg to stand on since they live by the shit plant. Its going to be awesome to have one in hytown. Better than the Kmart lol
100X better. I buy a lot of trailer hubs and tire/wheel combos from TSC.

I assume you know govonni then, had to laugh when I saw their excavator upside down on Facebook. Somebody did not have a good day. Not the lowest vis place to have an accident.
I'm in landscape construction here, good to see others I share some things in common with.
Yeah I know them. Thats a crappy accident. Bortolotti had a good one a month or so ago on 132

Back
Top Bottom