• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Was there today at Roseburg Oregon

Tons of media so all you guys will get is their spin but let me tell you, today you would have been proud to be an American if you saw the way people really were. Media would pick out some real loons to put on TV and it was obvious how they wanted to make us look. Everyone that I talked to was a good solid American who wanted a voice on gun rights.

Obama avoided the pro gun crowd and I expected as much because there was lots of open carry there. Not once did I see anyone touch their gun and all were holstered handguns worn by women and men both. So I got away from media and drove where I could and saw many more people than you will ever be shown.

Today I am a proud American.

[cheers] Good, more places that POS visits should do the exact same thing. He is a complete embarrassment to this country, he is anti American.

Media mostly picked a spot that was low on the road so they never got a real picture of the crowd. Media worked as a group in an effort to pick out people that fit media's agenda. Lots of Internet media there too. It really was a good showing of people, no place to park so they parked way out in a field next to the airport. I could see crowds on the other side and a small crowd up on a hill. Plus taffic was just backed up all over cause it was hot and people stayed in their air conditioned cars.

Media won't tell you the thousands that were there to protest new gun regulations.

Ran into two pro bummer people, the rest were pretty much pro gun. There was a parade of four kids with pro bummer signs rhat the media latched right onto.

Word has it that Obama basically avoided all contact with any commoners and kinda hid out till the vics families visited him, then he basically disappeared. It may have only been a few hundred people, but that's a pretty good showing considering most people probably had to work. I bet some of those people went back to work after he disappeared.

-Mike

Tons of media so all you guys will get is their spin but let me tell you, today you would have been proud to be an American if you saw the way people really were. Media would pick out some real loons to put on TV and it was obvious how they wanted to make us look. Everyone that I talked to was a good solid American who wanted a voice on gun rights.

Obama avoided the pro gun crowd and I expected as much because there was lots of open carry there. Not once did I see anyone touch their gun and all were holstered handguns worn by women and men both. So I got away from media and drove where I could and saw many more people than you will ever be shown.

Today I am a proud American.

It must've felt like Independence Day all over again. I'm glad to hear that American patriotism was alive and present over there.

I'm sure the moonbats who were there were baffled at how people could be praising the 2A after last week's shooting at Umpqua. Thousands of people cannot be wrong in keeping our enumerated rights.

Not that this is new, but it is always funny to me that his supporters argue that it is disrespectful to protest the president at ........ .

It is a fundamental part of our society that politics are polarizing, and he has explicitly stated that he was politicizing this issue. If the Roseburg massacre is a political event by Obama's reckoning, then people should be protesting him.

He is no different or less insulting showing up there than the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at the funerals of soldiers.

Not that this is new, but it is always funny to me that his supporters argue that it is disrespectful to protest the president at ........ .

It is a fundamental part of our society that politics are polarizing, and he has explicitly stated that he was politicizing this issue. If the Roseburg massacre is a political event by Obama's reckoning, then people should be protesting him.

He is no different or less insulting showing up there than the Westboro Baptist Church protesting at the funerals of soldiers.
What was disrespectful was Obama having a press conference before any victims were even identified. The speech was obviously written in advance and just waiting for an event to exploit.

Back
Top Bottom