Was at Lense Crafters today with the Wife and discovered that we were not welcome there.

Mass has no binding signage. Carry concealed and walk right by the sign. If somebody sees your gun they can only ask you to leave.....if you leave....no problem. If you refuse to leave your trespassing at that point but no "gun charges" can be made as long as your licensed. Most movie theaters have no gun signs......I just ignore it.

Retail eyeglass sales is very expensive and inefficient. When I buy locally from a great place (a doc/store where the doc carries), I often am the only sale in the 30 minutes I am there. I see two receptionist and a licensed tech and realize the profit from my sale has to cover not only rent and equipment but their fully burdened salary as well. No wonder frames at retail sell for something like 5x cost.

I had been using Eyeglasses Direct then Zenni came along...I have not been into a Lenscrafters in more than 10 years.

The last time I went to a LensCrafters was when they were at Lechmere’s in Dedham. They went bankrupt and I lost my deposit and glasses.

They have signs like that everywhere in Texas and I believe they are bound by law. I never want to see that up here. MA carry laws aren't really all that bad in comparison. Certainly could be better though....

With your not going to a place that doesnt allow guns stance,hope you never have to go to a hospital lol

Upper GI injury angle holster
Lower GI injury shoulder holster
Head or Foot injury deep concealment ITB holster

What's up with this discreet sticker? Do they want you to see it or not, Or they want their cake and eat it too. If you are going to ban , go for it and let everyone know what your up to... oh wait a minute, you do not want to be a target, ahh,20190209_143319.jpg I see. How about another one, the Doc inside is CCW, hardy har har!

Last edited:
I just don't get the purpose of posting signs like that...even MA isn't wacky enough to enforce that nonsense.

Said it before, say it again...they call it *concealed* carry for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom