• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warrens war on firearms

So Warrens response to the shootings in Boston was so predictable and yet again so filled with stupidity. Basically she touted the Bloomberg line of “Weapons of war have no place on our streets” yet the shootings were done by everyday handguns. Also I have still never found any of these so called weapons of war on the street, maybe I’m on the wrong street? Based on Bloombergs visit and Warm welcome to New Hampshire this week , this fall will be targeting legal firearms owners again that’s for sure

Boston's 46th Homicide This Year Caps Unusually Violent Week

Just proving her ignorance as a "weapon of war" could be a rock or a sharp stick. The problem is drama breeds drama and pulls more uneducated and ignorant to law abiding citizens "right to keep and bear arms", onto the anti gun bandwagon.

They should be forced to read the constitution and understand the amends to it and what they mean, "especially the corrupt govt part".

These Warren types are so phony, I can't stand it. Why is it that in the end, phony's like Warren always get away with having freakin body guards while telling us how bad guns are!

Word's of wisdom from Pocadumbass , she should talk about what she basically knows which is silence .

Lizzie's great-great-great-great-great-(and up to great-great-great-great)-grandparent fought wars with stones, rocks and arrows. No more rocks in Boston. Make the entire city out of foam rubber!

Back
Top Bottom