Warren not even leading in the state she represents, what does that tell you

I was at a race in NC and got to chatting with some real nice folks from there.
When I told them I was from MA. , they said "Sorry to hear that, y'all are nice folks ." [thinking]

i might be wrong...warren doesn't sound real to me. she's so careful to make statements that the crowd she's in front of at the time wants to hear. of course it's written for her and the occasion but sounds so insincere when it comes out of her mouth. the stop and shop speech was just the ticket. and if she shakes that old granny fist in the air one more time i'm putting a shoe thru the tv. those people don't want to hear about s&s's bottom line, they want to keep what they have. most of them barely got out of high school.

I'm embarrassed to be from Mass. How people can keep electing such sh!theads is beyond me.
I'm not "from" Mass but pretty soon I'll be FROM Mass.

I was at a race in NC and got to chatting with some real nice folks from there.
When I told them I was from MA. , they said "Sorry to hear that, y'all are nice folks ." [thinking]
Read that to Lady Radtekk, her answer was better than mine was gonna be... She sighed "Oh, yeah..." in a kind of empathetic (I understand your pain) and sympathetic (I'm leaving soon...) tone.

When she quits the race she should resign her senate seat at the same time. Any employers here that would accept a new hire ignoring the job you hired them for while they go compete for a better one?

She won't quit the race until the party tells her that she doesn't have their backing. It feels good just thinking about this outcome.

Last edited:
Even her campaign in New Hampshire is a fraud - she has to bring in outsiders to support "NH for Warren". This car is one of the ones outside of her Manchester "campaign headquarters".

Attachments

• 0729191542.jpg
    0729191542.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 0729191542a.jpg
    0729191542a.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 77
Even her campaign in New Hampshire is a fraud - she has to bring in outsiders to support "NH for Warren". This car is one of the ones outside of her Manchester "campaign headquarters".

Whoa, this supporter seems serious. Even has Warren plates;
upload_2019-7-30_22-48-17.png

The Pols in MA that have thrown their rag into the run for POTUS have been the lowest example of what this country has to offer
Tank Man,,Ketchup Man ,,,,,Pow WOW Pochahontas,,,,,,
On a side note the B’s are winning
You forgot that d-bag Molder.

When she quits the race she should resign her senate seat at the same time. Any employers here that would accept a new hire ignoring the job you hired them for while they go compete for a better one?
So we had some weather here on the Cape. I saw Baker came to g̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶s̶ check it out and see if we needed any help, and same with that other boob......Markey, yeah Markey.
Liz? I dunno. Must a been tied up with some other facet of the state's affairs..

She was awesome in the debate clip I saw last night. Awesome. She's turning into Jeb Bush 2020.

Jeb always came across as that old guy that lived on a corner lot who's yard you'd cut through to go from one street to another. "STAY OFF MY LAWN YA DAMNED KIDS OR I'LL CALL THE COPPERS!" And of course, that made the kids cross even more often. Kiss of death for Jeb.

Lizzie is worse. She is that old lady that comes out on her porch to tell all the kids in the neighborhood that they should be quiet all the time. "In my day, we didn't speak. We just sat there and did what old people told us." Again, the kids would be EXTRA loud around her house because of it.

She doesn't see that she's going to implode over this. She actually SCOLDED the audience last night. I can't find the clip. Saw it on FB. It was pretty funny. She had a story she was GOING to tell and FORCED her way back into the story and the audience laughed. She lost her mind. ROFL!!!

I also think it’s interesting that she and Bernie essentially avoided attacking each other throughout the whole debate. Do they not realize they’re likely going to end up splitting the white Marxist progressive vote to the benefit of creepy Joe and/or Harris?

She was awesome in the debate clip I saw last night. Awesome. She's turning into Jeb Bush 2020.

Jeb always came across as that old guy that lived on a corner lot who's yard you'd cut through to go from one street to another. "STAY OFF MY LAWN YA DAMNED KIDS OR I'LL CALL THE COPPERS!" And of course, that made the kids cross even more often. Kiss of death for Jeb.

Lizzie is worse. She is that old lady that comes out on her porch to tell all the kids in the neighborhood that they should be quiet all the time. "In my day, we didn't speak. We just sat there and did what old people told us." Again, the kids would be EXTRA loud around her house because of it.

She doesn't see that she's going to implode over this. She actually SCOLDED the audience last night. I can't find the clip. Saw it on FB. It was pretty funny. She had a story she was GOING to tell and FORCED her way back into the story and the audience laughed. She lost her mind. ROFL!!!

I had a feeling she was going to fall apart eventually .
She so used to the fawning mewling commies in MA. telling her ,her s*it smells like roses.
It's a big country and a lot of it doesn't embrace batshit crazy .

61Em2o1W%2BgL._SX425_.jpg

Warren is a lying, bag of crap. [puke2]
She is a fraud who insulted Native Americans by claiming to be of their ancestry in order to exploit Harvard University's policy of promoting minorities for political gain. She cooked her own goose. She cannot blame Trump or the Republicans for her own bad choices.

Will someone please gently explain to her, that if she had a f%^*%#g clue, she'd drop out of the race and save herself even more embarrassment and donate the rest of her campaign funds to G.O.A.L., to show her support for freedom and the American way of life.

Back
Top Bottom