Warren not even leading in the state she represents, what does that tell you

Thought she might've bowed (wishful thinking) out since I haven't heard boo in a while? What's with the Bobby Seales fist pump pose?

It guess she just doesn't resonate with the Cherokee population in MA.
Maybe she should have studied harder before she took her DNA test.

When she quits the race she should resign her senate seat at the same time. Any employers here that would accept a new hire ignoring the job you hired them for while they go compete for a better one?

On the positive side ... the longer she is campaigning, the less time she has to mess up the state.

Just tells me that this state is more communist than she is...... [rofl] (I'm not entirely sure how that is possible, though.... that's a tough bar to exceed.... )

For Elizabeth Warren, poor polling means talking taxes Brings joy to my heart that this hag is getting her butt kicked!

So she wants big corporations to pay a higher tax rate, OK, let's add colleges and universities like Harvard and Yale to that list, because they are in fact huge for-profit businesses. Oh, and let's take away all their massive educational institution tax breaks too. That's fair, right ???

warms my heart, but she will be re-elected.

So true! She never had a prayer on the national stage but the real tragedy is that she is one of our Senators in Mass. We could have done so much better. She will be around here as long as she wants to be, just like drunken murdering Ted Kennedy.

The Pols in MA that have thrown their rag into the run for POTUS have been the lowest example of what this country has to offer
Tank Man,,Ketchup Man ,,,,,Pow WOW Pochahontas,,,,,,
On a side note the B’s are winning

Moulton will be next on the list. MA pols think that because they do well in MA, it will translate into success on the national level; until flyover country destroys them.

Exactly!!! She swore she wouldn't run for higher office, till WE paid for it. Shows she can't be trusted when she makes any promises except those that benefit her!
She speaks with forked tounge .
She did exactly what she said she said she wasn't going to do.
She got re-elected and promptly beat feet for the campaign trail.

Moulton will be next on the list. MA pols think that because they do well in MA, it will translate into success on the national level; until flyover country destroys them.

People in "fly over" country pretty much despise people from the northeast......and even more so the politicians that originate there from.

Back
Top Bottom