• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warren and Healy

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Had a sort of gut feeling that if Hillery won we were losing Warren and Healy to join her at the Federal level. Now it looks like they are staying for at least the next two years.

Better to have them jam up MA than to have them jam up the country.

Yeah. Healey's little "This ends now!" assault-weapon temper tantrum was designed as a ploy to get her appointed to some cabinet position. Now we have to clean up the mess here, but at least its unlikely she is going to be AG of the US.

Anyone thinking she might backtrack now rather than face a guaranteed loss in federal court?
Better chances for having all the arsinine regs from mag limits and 10 effing pound triggers overturned now too.
Healy was most definitely auditioning for USA Boston district since everyone new that Hillary was going to fire every US Attorney just like Bubba did to kill every federal investigation.

Warren will be the democratic nominee in four years, mark my words. Not as much dirt on her as Hillary, the election may look mighty different in four years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warren will be the democratic nominee in four years, mark my words. Not as much dirt on her as Hillary, the election may look mighty different in four years

I remain the loyal opposition (to Warren of course)

Its my guess that the enemy who runs the democratic party will learn nothing from this defeat, and run Warren in 2020. I can only hope her defeat will be even worse then the one they suffered today.

Its my guess that the enemy who runs the democratic party will learn nothing from this defeat, and run Warren in 2020. I can only hope her defeat will be even worse then the one they suffered today.

People are already saying Michelle O. Should run in 2020. [rofl]
At least that candidate will have a set of balls.

Precisely. They could do a hell of s lot more damage nationwide. Now the only question is are they crying while scissoring?

Healy did not expect to have to stay in MA and deal with her scorched earth gun fiasco.

No she certainly did not. Had she had any inkling Hillary was going to lose, I do t think she would have done what she did.

We just got done getting wrung through the ringer for the past two years. I'm going to rejoice in this victory for a while before I even start to contemplate what will happen in 4 years. Lets enjoy the moment before adding any gloom to the picture.....

IMO, in 2018 re-elections Trump pays back Warren and Baker by campaigning for new "winner" Republican candidates.

Will one of his kids move to Mass and run for Senate? HRC and RFK moved to NY and won Senate elections.

The SCOTUS ball is in our court this will help galvanizing our rights for us ,younger gunowners and future gunowners. This is the best day EVA !

Anyone thinking she might backtrack now rather than face a guaranteed loss in federal court?
Better chances for having all the arsinine regs from mag limits and 10 effing pound triggers overturned now too.
Healy was most definitely auditioning for USA Boston district since everyone new that Hillary was going to fire every US Attorney just like Bubba did to kill every federal investigation.

You obviously don't understand how the left thinks. Though they just "suffered a major defeat" they will not believe that there is any way another defeat can happen when they have "the feeling they are right."

Let those liberal tears wash away those traitors of the people!
May they drown in their own tears!
Waaaa![crying]

You obviously don't understand how the left thinks. Though they just "suffered a major defeat" they will not believe that there is any way another defeat can happen when they have "the feeling they are right."
True. I guess I have been away from MA too long. Not surrounded by the brain dead anymore [emoji12] [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom