• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

***WARNING, SERIOUS TROLL**** READ AT OWN RISK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
***WARNING SERIOUS TROLLING***

***SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK***

If you look over there to your left, you will see that I have been a member since August. One of those "FNG's". I must say, since reading this forum, I have started viewing my fellow shooters in a very different light. In my "naive" days, I just went to the range with my assortment of guns, loaded up and had fun while I worked on my skills. Other shooters viewed me as a "serious shooter". I viewed them as "shooters", some serious, some not so much. Never thought of them in terms like "Fudd, Anarchist, Moonbat" etc. I just went about my merry way, blasting away, punching holes in paper and occasionally other objects that presented themselves downrange.

After NES, I will never be the same.

Yesterday, I went to one of the clubs I belong to, nice enough club, no weird rules or anything like that. Long about 3 PM what used to be "the old guys" came dragging their tired old butts into the bar room. Now they are FUDDS. I have never seen them shoot anything. But boy, do they have a lot to say about anything and everything! Like yesterday, they were just pitching a b**** about a pumpkin someone had left on the 25 yd berm. Meanwhile, the chipmunk out on the berm was looking at them with nothing but pure hatred in his beady little eyes as he munched away on the pumpkin chunks. I was thinking, if one of the Fudds went out there, he would probably get bit in the old hairy sac.

A little later, this monstrous SUV, Black wheels in. Dude piles out, has a Glock sumpn' or other strapped to his right leg. He is all decked out in black. Black wrap around shades on. Out comes the black rifle case. This is getting interesting, it is either the point man for some kind of undercover SWAT team or it is the REAL JOE TACTICOOL. As he walks past me, I politely say "How ya doing?" He barely smirks out an "ok". A .308 comes out of the bag. Neat, I used to shoot a Remington 742 DBL in .308 (I was a very young Fudd back then). It has all sorts of stuff on it, tripod, flashlight (huh? he is gonna do CQB with a .308?), scope about 3 feet long, wires that do I dunno what.

[insert: could you actually be a Fudd way back then, before there was all this tactical gear? I think if you played around with military gear back then, they just thought you were nutz and left it at that]

About this time, the Fudds wisely head for the bar room and close the door, it is gonna get load. They were barely tolerating me shooting .223 and my 1911 disturbing their whining and griping session. I don't why, cause they gripe about the stuff every day anyhow.

Joe Tacticool is all set up finally. I am hoping he does not screw up, I do not want to see him electrocute himself. He does some shooting at 100 yds. Nothing to write home to the folks about. But hey, everyone has to practice, right? After about 30 rounds, he is done, but about the same time, a couple of black powder dudes show up. Now I am in trouble! NES has not prepared me for these guys? What label shall I hang on them, OMG, they could be like the Founders, muskets and all. Nah, probably Fudds, cause they do not have tactical stuff. But, they could be radical as hell too....lots of those black powder guys are....I am treading deep water here.

Then the trouble really starts! I look down at my bench. WTF am I? Fudd? Joe Tacticool? Moonbat cause I disagree with the Kool Aid drinkers on NES? I have on my bench, an AR15, 1911, on the rack behind me: Browning A Bolt in 270, piddly Ruger 10-22, another Browning T-Bolt in .22, and a couple of assorted pistols still in the bag. I don't hunt anymore, but I used to, so does that make me a retired Fudd? If I hunt coyotes with an AR15 does that make me a tactical Fudd? What the hell!!!! Before NES I did not worry about any of this nonsense.

Meanwhile, the chipmunk is still out there munching away on the pumpkin. But now he is sort of smiling at me. WTF!!!!! What are YOU smiling at?

The Chipmunk:

"You are figuring it out my friend.

You see, shooting should be fun. Yes, you may need your guns someday to defend your rights. You know that. So shooting is also serious business. But you can make yourself crazy worrying about "defending" those rights. When the time comes, if it should ever come, you will know it, and you will have the means and ability to defend those rights.

Meanwhile, don't let the squirrels spoil your fun."

So I asked the Chipmunk how he kept the squirrels from spoiling his fun?

His answer was simple and direct:

"I had the Fudds shoot all the squirrels in this woods years ago. Now, I eat the pumpkins."

So, you know what? I really do not care about Moonbats, trolling, who asks what on here, who is friends with whom, how many posts a person has logged, or Fudds. If that has become all-important to YOU, the Chipmunk is gonna eat your pumpkin.

But make no mistake, I am for 2A rights, ALL my 2A rights, including my right to carry, to not retreat, etc.

I will not be responding to any follow on posts, or maybe I will, ya never know with us old Fudds/Tacticools/Non Kool Aid Drinkers/Chipmunk Talkers, so have at it. This was not an attack on any individual, if you resemble anyone in the above post, that was a coincidence, unless you look like a squirrel or a chipmunk. And if you really believe I was talking to a chipmunk, please send me a PM so I can get you in touch with someone who can help you with your sense of humor.

So, have a nice day, and be nice to Chipmunks.

W-O-T...
berneydidnotread.gif

but [laugh] Up the voltage you are doing well. [rofl2]

FWIW, Fudds are defined by their beliefs not their hardware. People that think 2A has anything at all to do with "hunters" and "sportsman".

Was this an Ambien Chipmunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom