Wareham School Gunman?

Last edited:
It's hard to drum up sympathy for a parent who sends their kindergartener to summer school.

That being said, I hope this doesn't turn out badly.

Two words: Day Care

"We got no call from the school about this. I saw it on Facebook," said Melissa Wilson, whose daughter was attending the kindergarten literacy program at Wareham Middle School. "There was no talking about anything. I think it was handled absolutely wrong. It's absolutely ridiculous."

Three words: Kindergarten Literacy Program

It's hard to drum up sympathy for a parent who sends their kindergartener to summer school.
That being said, I hope this doesn't turn out badly.
Why stay home with your kid during his/her prime growing years, wonder years, etc? Why bother?
Just ship em off to summer school and hit the gym with the other yummy mummies, maybe go to Starbucks afterwards, plan a weekend couples getaway to The Vineyard (first dropping the kids at someone's house so they'll "watch them" for a few days).. etc etc etc

Just sayin'

Wareham Police Chief Kevin Walsh said the “very specific” anonymous email said there may be a gunman in one of the district’s schools, but did not say which.

He said the email came from someone claiming to be inside one of the buildings.

Dimes to dollars it was a lib teacher that wanted a paid day off. No I'm not joking.

So Wareham and the State Police plan is to keep the kids locked down in hot schools for two plus hours with the supposed device or armed threat while they assemble all their cool toys. Thank God my kids aren't in that crap School.

Back
Top Bottom