• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wareham police seize firearms, including two assault rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play in a foursome with Chief Richard Stanley at a tourney every year, beside this crap. He's a really good guy! I think he had to give the local papers something to write about.

I'm assuming based on the picture that shows what appears to be bricks of some sort of white substance. I'm no expert though.

Quote possibly boxes of ammo, not "bricks of a white substance".

If this undocumented collector had anything that looked like drugs, it would have been the headline.

The Wareham police department just took these 7 AK-47s machine guns off the streets

g2e22e2000000000000efa48e88eddfcd2478209cf848886981b992caef.jpg

What are you folks complaining about ?
I'm sure the police department will be posting these for sale in the classified ADs within a week.

The Wareham police department just took these 7 AK-47s machine guns off the streets

I'm sure the police department will be posting these for sale in the classified ADs within a week.

Unlikely, as these are evidence in the case and must be retained until the case is disposed of. The final disposition will almost certainly contain an order that the guns are to be forfeited to the crown.

Quote possibly boxes of ammo, not "bricks of a white substance".

If this undocumented collector had anything that looked like drugs, it would have been the headline.

I agree. Those "bricks of a white substance" look suspiciously like bundles of 7.62X54R ammo to me which is exactly what the Mosin takes.

I agree. Those "bricks of a white substance" look suspiciously like bundles of 7.62X54R ammo to me which is exactly what the Mosin takes.

Yeah, I think you guys are right. I retract my previous statements.

Im trying to understand this. So he dosn't have an FID or LTC, but owned these guns/ammo? Even if they're antiques dont you still need licencing to own them? Especially if you have ammo too?
Did you mean to ask, "still need licencing to _buy_ them?"

I'd guess that he bought them when living out of state.

--jcr

Nobody should ever have their property stolen or face jail time just for owning a gun. It's what you do with them that matters.

If you look closely there are actually 8 AK 47 machine guns in the picture. Look at the box in the upper right part of the screen, do you see the blue box? Right under it is a full auto AK 47 automatic machine gun that if it hadn't been recovered by the local constable would have been used to murder 17 police officers 42 babies and 3 baby police officers.

I will sleep much better tonight knowing the streets are now safe...[shocked].

Nobody should ever have their property stolen or face jail time just for owning a gun.

It's what you do with them that matters.

It sure is. Apparently he is a known scumbag....

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/779312/shooting-in-onset

(Scroll down the page, toward the bottom--some guy dishing on a local surf-casting forum. They recount a rash of shootings in the area. The accused apparently stole one guy's bike back when he was in middle school--small world, right?).

From the post:

...Wareham Police have arrested two suspects in connection to a shooting on Fearing Street Sunday night.
Police responded to reports of gun fire at 66 Fearing Street in the Indian Mound Beach neighborhood of Wareham shortly after 7 p.m.
The investigation led to a vehicle that was in the area at the time of the call. Once patrolmen had located the car the vechicle two occupants were arrested

David Monteiro Jr., 33, of 153 Indian Neck Rd. in Wareham and Brian Townley, 24, of 14 Tomahawk Dr. in Wareham were arrested and both charged with Unlawful Possession of Ammunition, Discharging a Firearm within 500 ft. of a dwelling, and Possession of Chemical Mace without a F.I.D. card. Monteiro was also placed in Protective Custody.

Last edited:
briant;2360679[/QUOTE said:
Scriv would have had a field day with this......

to the OP.... It is probably a good thing that this makes little or no sense. It sounds to me like you are making public statements about a court case and investigation. Not wise. If you are hoping to simply educate us on the "rest of the story" then I respectfully suggest you get someone to help you write it in a way that can be comprehended.

Since this is your first post then you should take a moment to realize this is a public window into your life... be careful what you say.

Last edited by a moderator:
what happen on old case dismissed

this is brian..... david got like 6 years on this and other stuff i was at the house he was shooting a gun i tryed to make him stop shooting so no one would get hurt they said many shots fired it was 2..so i got the gun from him and he came in to my car i guess some one called cops and they came finding a bullet falling of his lap on to my floor when standing up. so that was are poss on ammo and i had a can of dog repellent halt witch is legal and they charged us with pepper spary. and they just charged us both with fireing it cause they dont no who really did it but they said in court that they are pointing 2 david more then me and in court he fineally admitted to it... i got year of unsuper vised probation he got years my probation was lifted 3 month early case is now dimissed.cops are trying to make me look bad will look at the facts of me new case i did nothing wrong i explain the truth be low on new case

thank you so much i was just so upset and will be careful what i say but now the truth is out i will keep you up dated and have someone help me thanks

Its a Mosin 91/30, Two SKS's (those are assault rifles now, even with a fixed 10 round mag) a CZ82, Nagant revolver, Tokarev, and what looks to be some little .25 or .22 pistol.

I also love that they secured "several rounds of ammo", and "Magazine Holders". Cant let those mag holders run amok ya know. [wink]

7-14-08-cereal-box-mag-holder.jpg

Things better left unsaid.

First I'd like to wish you good luck in fighting this.

Secondly, your post is incredibly difficult to read.
It's not my intent to ridicule you but if you wish to be taken seriously in life you need to get a grasp on the language we speak. Skill in communication is a basic requirement for getting a job so if you would like a better future life I'd suggest you start paying attention in school.

Yeah, Andrew Jackson once said "Tis a poor mind that can only think of one way to spel a werd." *flame suit on*

i deleted my post can you guys please delete comments thats the only thing keeping it up thanks rick and palladin and everyone else

can you please take down comment i deleted my post and this is the only thing keeping it up online is who ever commented on it thanks

Brian, if you click on the screen names of those who quoted your posts that you wish to be deleted, you can then click "private message" to contact them directly with a request that they edit their posts to delete your comments. That would be a little quicker than hoping they read this thread again and see your pleadings.

Good luck with your situation.

I'm sure they'll be along to, or you can PM (Private Massage) them and ask them personally in case they don't visit the thread again. Click on their name and a menu will pop up.

You need to spend some time working on your punctuation, sentence structure, and when to use paragraphs. In that order. Focus on those before spelling because it's very hard to understand giant run on novels.

ETA: 45 beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom