Ware Gun Shop Out of Business

The Ware gun shop is officially out of business. The "word on the street" is he voluntarily surrendered his FFL last week to the ATF and they agreed not to prosecute him. Good riddance to that huge chunk of fecal matter.

What did he do?

Who knows why the ATF shut him down (probably bad paperwork or some stupid bullshit) but the guy was an *******, his staff was a bunch of *******s (back when they had stafff) and it was pretty much one of the worst shops in MA. Turns out the owner was an anti, too... to add frosting to the turd cake...

-Mike

What did he do?
A total traitor to the cause. The world's most anti-2A gun shop owner. An ultra-liberal puke writer who writes anti-2A articles for the Huff Post and essentially uses his "gun shop owner" status to bash gunowners. A more dishonest and loathsome person I've yet been able to find.

Sounds like justice to me.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Not sure how true this is - their phone is still working and they're answering it.
However, they should have gone out a long time ago. How he has kept his status to offer LTC classes is beyond me - 1 hour is NOT enough time to properly teach a newbie about how to safely use a weapon - it's supposed to be a minimum 4 hour class to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
Cool. Now I'm hoping that jackass from Northeast Trading Post is next. Another anti, lets screw gun owners kind of guy.

rat.jpg

"HEY MARTHA? ITS me, TED! YOURE NEVA GUNNA BELIEVE THIS! GUESS WHAT BASS PRO IS DOIN NOW?"

What did he do?

for a year or two, he was the initial importer of ISSC in the US. Some of theses ISSC guns have thief stamp on them, similar to what interarms did with Mauser Lugers in the 1980 or 1990s. 12 guns went missing without paperwork. Allegedly, he has no idea where they went.

What a shady shop. It's existence being extinguished is a positive. Went in there one day when the ahop was new, looking for preban ar mags, guy tries to sell me "brownell's" mags with a external date stamp not of preban. On my way out of the buffoonery, over hear the same guy telling another customer that an m&p Orc is a preban rifle.. Either lying or just clueless

A total traitor to the cause. The world's most anti-2A gun shop owner. An ultra-liberal puke writer who writes anti-2A articles for the Huff Post and essentially uses his "gun shop owner" status to bash gunowners. A more dishonest and loathsome person I've yet been able to find.

Indeed. If Rosenthal owned a gun shop, that would have been it.

Hopefully the NRA will pull his credentials.
and maybe someone will get this info to Huffington Post. He did lose 12 guns that could be out there hurting kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom