Warden Muzzle Device

Anyone know anything about the Warden Muzzle device by Surefire? MA legality? I have friends with Surefire cans so I always leaned towards the Surefire quick attach capable muzzle devices, this "blast diverter" caught my eye.

There's noting wrong with it, not sure why there would be.
That's what I am thinking, would aunty Maura consider this a flash hiding device? Being the new guy to NFA the last thing I want is getting grilled about something on an SBR, the Fuds at the range I can handle, a grilling from her over a linear comp attachment I wouldn't be excited for.

That's what I am thinking, would aunty Maura consider this a flash hiding device? Being the new guy to NFA the last thing I want is getting grilled about something on an SBR, the Fuds at the range I can handle, a grilling from her over a linear comp attachment I wouldn't be excited for.

God only knows, there is no interpretative stuff on this in MA, other than case law, which is either poor or nonexistent. Me? I wouldn't worry about it but I have a
better risk tolerance than most.

It's not Mauron you really have to worry about btw, its the cops/DA in whatever county you happen to be getting rustled in. Mauron won't be the one attempting to prosecute you.

I'm searching for a warden. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one? All of the retailers I've checked are "out of stock", and I've checked every one I can think of. Brownells, Midway, Optics Planet, Primary Arms, Shooter's Outpost, Kittery Trading Post, etc., etc...

Edit:
I found one locally not long after posting above and I love it.

Last edited:
I'm searching for a warden. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one? All of the retailers I've checked are "out of stock", and I've checked every one I can think of. Brownells, Midway, Optics Planet, Primary Arms, Shooter's Outpost, Kittery Trading Post, etc., etc...

Risitas level 8/10

Gun stuff/accessories market right now:

(nsfw)

View: https://youtu.be/L1BDM1oBRJ8

Possibly an interesting development in the Surefire Warden line. Yesterday the Surefire website was down for maintenance and when it returned both models of the Warden were removed from the website, previous links no longer work and search returns nothing. Wonder if they are introducing an updated version in the very near future since both the QD and direct thread options seem to be sold-out just about everywhere. 🤔

Just updating this but currently Brownells has the warden in stock in case anyone was looking. I don’t know if there’s any changes to this model since everyone thought they were discontinued.
Surefire Warden at Brownells
david from saxonville armory made me a custom blast shield to go on top of the larue tranquil break. same thing as that shield, works same. slightly reduces recoil reduction, but, no blast on the sides - good when shooting with kids nearby, a bit less loud.
it does not hide nothing - just whole blast goes forward.

Sigh, I really wanted a warden a looked really hard into them.

A few months ago Midway had wardens for $180 when I was looking to get rid of my muzzle brake. I'm gonna with this instead LC Gen.2 | HERA GmbH

I really hope this isn't considered a flash hider.

Sigh, I really wanted a warden a looked really hard into them.

A few months ago Midway had wardens for $180 when I was looking to get rid of my muzzle brake. I'm gonna with this instead LC Gen.2 | HERA GmbH

I really hope this isn't considered a flash hider.
@caligula
I have a quick detach warden and Surefire brake I’ll be getting rid of if you’re interested.
Im changing platforms to accommodate a suppressor not that I’m in a free state.

PM me if interested. Eventually it will wind up in the classifieds.

@caligula
I have a quick detach warden and Surefire brake I’ll be getting rid of if you’re interested.
Im changing platforms to accommodate a suppressor not that I’m in a free state.

PM me if interested. Eventually it will wind up in the classifieds.
What kind of brake is it? The socom 556?

These are a bit cooler😅

Edit: not real suppresor. Just stretched out warden

Attachments

• 8725459E-D8E9-4428-BB7A-CC45E660D192.jpeg
    8725459E-D8E9-4428-BB7A-CC45E660D192.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom