• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

War Grade Arsenal of Weapons Confiscated at Mosque in Germany

Do you know why they haven't found these in US mosques? Because they CANNOT look in them. When the balloon goes you will be amazed what some people have.

Do you know why they haven't found these in US mosques? Because they CANNOT look in them. When the balloon goes you will be amazed what some people have.

Are you saying that they should start searching them? Pretty slippery slope if you ask me

No, but maybe monitor Facebook and get a wiretap on mosques that have Iranians come over and advocate the killing of gays for example - just a thought.

Using these techniques, if you find something that could get you a search warrant for my house, then we can get one for the mosque.

[FONT=&amp]"In the refrigerator room of a grocer/vegetable seller located near a mosque, weapons were discovered and seized."[/FONT]

i smell what you're stepping in...and posession is 9/10ths of the law (if not more) after all. BUUUUUTTTT...where do they draw the line in the sand as to who can be blamed for the stash? this is not to say that the media is never wrong, but would they have connected the stash to the mosque without justification for doing so? i guess i'm not sure...hence my reason for asking.

This didn't happen. Move along.

~ the mainstream media

No. They will try to spin it into a gun control issue.

These Muzzies have all these weapons b/c middle-aged and old white dudes can buy an AR at their local gun shop in the US.

Last edited:
Do we believe the .gov has not placed moles in US Mosques?

What would happen if shitloads of white folks just started showing up for services, just to, ya know, hear what the religion of peace is all about?

i smell what you're stepping in...and posession is 9/10ths of the law (if not more) after all. BUUUUUTTTT...where do they draw the line in the sand as to who can be blamed for the stash? this is not to say that the media is never wrong, but would they have connected the stash to the mosque without justification for doing so? i guess i'm not sure...hence my reason for asking.
Just a pet peeve when headlines conveniently don't match the content of the article, journalistic integrity/click bait and all.

Are you saying that they should start searching them? Pretty slippery slope if you ask me

BULL

If my home can be searched, so can some freaking Mosque.

I know this was not Mass, or even the USA, but if it was Mass:

1: Every unsecured Firearm = 1 State Felony

2: Every Firearm w/o a S/N = 1 Federal Felony

3: Unsecured Ammunition = 1 State Felony

4: Every STOLEN Firearm = 1 State Felony

I could be wrong about whether these or all Felonies, but you get the idea.

The Iman in charge would be charged with an AMAZING FINE and LONG PRISON SENTENCE.

Plus confiscation, if appropriate.

HOLY SHIT, WAR GRADE ARSENAL!

That beats a Walmart Grade Arsenal ANY day of the year!

On second thought, WTF does that mean???? [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
BULL If my home can be searched, so can some freaking Mosque. I know this was not Mass, or even the USA, but if it was Mass: 1: Every unsecured Firearm = 1 State Felony 2: Every Firearm w/o a S/N = 1 Federal Felony 3: Unsecured Ammunition = 1 State Felony 4: Every STOLEN Firearm = 1 State Felony I could be wrong about whether these or all Felonies, but you get the idea. The Iman in charge would be charged with an AMAZING FINE and LONG PRISON SENTENCE. Plus confiscation, if appropriate.

Didn't really get what I was saying huh? IF your place is searched yes those would come into effect, but they need a REASON to search. Being Muslim , as far as I know , isn't probable cause.

Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

The court struck down the second appeal by Japanese Muslim plaintiffs against what they perceive as an unconstitutional invasion of their privacy and freedom of religion.

A 2010 leak of 114 police files revealed nationwide surveillance of Japanese Muslims. The files revealed that Muslim places of worship, halal restaurants and Islam-related organisations across the capital, Tokyo, were being monitored.

And no muslim terror attacks in Japan...............

Follow the Constitution, get a warrant. These past attacks; Orlando, San Bernadino, Ft Hood and others all had clear issues on Facebook and other social media IN PUBLIC DOMAIN. They monitor our MetaData, E-mails and such - maybe they should take a look at posts made by members of a group that want us dead.......

Nahhh, keep putting agents in 'Militia' groups and 'White Supremacists' - ignore the guys that keep attacking us over and over.

And no muslim terror attacks in Japan...............

Follow the Constitution, get a warrant. These past attacks; Orlando, San Bernadino, Ft Hood and others all had clear issues on Facebook and other social media IN PUBLIC DOMAIN. They monitor our MetaData, E-mails and such - maybe they should take a look at posts made by members of a group that want us dead.......

Nahhh, keep putting agents in 'Militia' groups and 'White Supremacists' - ignore the guys that keep attacking us over and over.

It's the same reason police like handing out speeding tickets to average slobs just trying to get back and forth to work and hassling us over fireworks (as departments, not necessarily individual officers, although I know some fall into this too) instead of going after real crime/criminals. Writing tickets is easy (and produces revenue) and is low danger, addressing real crime is hard and can be dangerous.

Monitoring us and our e-mails produces nothing 99.9999% of the time so the feds don't have to actually do anything. If they monitor radical Muslims and other terror groups they would find stuff and be forced to do something that might be hard, might be dangerous and God forbid might offend Obama's Muslim brothers.

Back
Top Bottom