WaPo: Active Shooter Graphic

Concealed carry wasn't in the fight section, so I guess it's not an option. Wonder why we carry then lol

The earlier versions didn't even have fight as a last resort. These people truly believe that only govt is allowed to use force. They would emphatically reject the notion that they had any real duty to protect themselves and their family.

I love the comments how some are glad there was no option to return fire and "hit innocent bystanders". I've often countered that with a challenge for them to find the last time a person, legally carrying, engaged a deadly threat in public and missed wounding or killing an innocent bystander. I'll do the same challenge, but with trained police officers wounding or killing innocent bystanders. I have yet to lose and they have yet to even find one.

I love the comments how some are glad there was no option to return fire and "hit innocent bystanders". I've often countered that with a challenge for them to find the last time a person, legally carrying, engaged a deadly threat in public and missed wounding or killing an innocent bystander. I'll do the same challenge, but with trained police officers wounding or killing innocent bystanders. I have yet to lose and they have yet to even find one.

Excellent:)

Keep “real” shoes at your desk so don’t have to sprint in uncomfortable shoes.

WTF? "Hey, there's someone blowing my co-workers away...think I'll change into my Nikes real quick before I try to get out of here."

[FONT=FranklinITCProBold !important]Great Googly Moogly
3/8/2016 8:44 PM EST

[/FONT]

Option 4: draw your gun and shoot innocent bystanders

I'm with this guy

I didn't see "take a dump in your hand and throw it at the attacker" on that list of options, that is usually my go to. Guess I'll die then.

I work for an employer that doesn't allow guns, plus I'm a VT resident working in MA, so I'm more or less SOL anyway. Because of that, my plan will be to run, provided I have an escape option. I have no desire to play hero and get myself shot at work. If I were in a different scenario that included my wife & kids, sure, but not here.

Indeed. The sheep want to be guarddogs.

Back
Top Bottom