Wanna talk to GOAL? BOD meeting 8/11 Braintree Rifle and Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am very interested in giving them GOAL folks a piece of my mind! However, my car got taken away over the weekend and I need a ride, anyone up for a carpool and/or CONVOY!

I think you missed the point, that's not what's going on here. itsoveryourheadlol!

Explain to me how I missed the point. Is this not a chance to meet and have a Q & A with the BOD of GOAL?
Can you give me a ride?
Please sir, you have the floor.

Last edited:
The way you phrased it, "you want to give them a piece of your mind". We want to work with GOAL, because we support them and we want them to do well. This isn't about antagonizing them. If that isn't what you were getting at, then I apologize, but it kinda read that way.

The way you phrased it, "you want to give them a piece of your mind". We want to work with GOAL, because we support them and we want them to do well. This isn't about antagonizing them. If that isn't what you were getting at, then I apologize, but it kinda read that way.

Understood. I should have said I would like to offer an opinion and see what they have in return. I would not want to antagonize them.

Signed, can't make the meeting but i support you efforts.

Didn't have my GOAL number handy but if they really want to argue the list i'm sure they can look up the names.

[thinking]
I signed the petition. I don't know if I can make the meeting or not. Why does the petition say flagged as offensive after everyones comments? Ie.. their GOAL number.

Just received my Friday GOAL email; there wasn't an announcement for the BOD meeting next week. Seems odd, considering this is the last Friday before the meeting...[tinfoil]

From the July 29th email:

GOAL BOD Meeting August 11, 2011 - 7:00 pm

GOAL Members welcome!

If you are a current GOAL member and would like to have a say in the direction of GOAL, you are invited to attend a Board of Directors Meeting.

The next is scheduled for Thursday August 11, 2011 at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club, we hope to see you there!

Of course not. Why would there be? The Friday GOAL news is about GOAL, not about the GOAL BOD.

We need a Mr Spock raised eyebrow emoticon.

Adam, you are an awesome guy, just a good dude. I've enjoyed meeting you in RL and have enjoyed your shop as well & proudly wear my Acme shirt but I think you're reaching here.

If the BOD is trying to convince it's members that they have nothing to hide, they're going about it the wrong way.

I'm really hoping my sarcasm meter is off today, cause the only way your post makes sense is if your being sarcastic.

Yes I am.

We need a Mr Spock raised eyebrow emoticon.

Adam, you are an awesome guy, just a good dude. I've enjoyed meeting you in RL and have enjoyed your shop as well & proudly wear my Acme shirt but I think you're reaching here.

If the BOD is trying to convince it's members that they have nothing to hide, they're going about it the wrong way.

See above. Our sarcasm is silent and laid on thick here in Plympton. [wink]

Reminder: This meeting is two days away...Thursday Night @ Braintree R&P
Sign the petition, show up and be heard....this is OUR organization!

So the meetings in the past have been mentioned in the Friday news letter but for some reason this particular meeting was left out. [rofl] Was that by design or just a slip up? Who sent out the Friday news?

So the meetings in the past have been mentioned in the Friday news letter but for some reason this particular meeting was left out. [rofl] Was that by design or just a slip up? Who sent out the Friday news?

Best guess would be the "Communications Manager"!! [shocked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom