Wan to join the Southborough Rod and Gun Club

I was thinking of going to the meeting on the 16th. Any members here that will be there or to show me around?

Thanks
Steve in Hopkinton

That will be the Club's Annual Meeting. This might not be (or might be, depending...) the best meeting to attend, as it will go on much longer than a regular monthly meeting. Plenty of snooze-inducing detail. [laugh]

Any other month, I'd say come out, but if you wish the Nickel Tour, coming out next Sunday, after 12, and visiting the Trap field at the Top of the Hill, and letting them know that you're looking to join would serve you better. You'll be able to see the outside ranges (the indoor range is under renovation), which would not be possible at night. We shoot Trap every Sunday, so if this week is not good for you, another might work.

If you do want to come to the meeting, you're welcome. I generally sit towards the front ad wear a Hawaiian shirt. I be stylin'.

Any specific questions, PM me.

Ill follow your advice. I may make trap this week. I have a little shoulder operation on thursday that might set me back. I dont mind a long meeting. Im a scout leader in town and those are always long. Otherwise i can make the feb meeting.
Steve.

You didn’t have your trademark Hawaiian shirt on the last monthly meeting. So please don’t disappoint this month

I actually own a ferrari 308 if you wanna do the magnum PI thing. The club looks fantastic so hopefully i can find some sponsors.

Have I met you? Did you try to get a C&C going a few years ago at the shoppers world?

Back
Top Bottom