1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Walther P22 Pistol, LNIB

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by hiker45acp, Feb 24, 2019.

1. hiker45acp

hiker45acp NES Member

Walther P22 semi auto pistol, like new condition in case. Fired two outings, about a couple 50 round boxes and some loose stuff, each time. Shoots everything reliably except the very cheap loose bulk packed type ammo. Most semi auto 22s do not like bulk packed ammo anyway because they are unreliable. Target adjustable sights, reasonably accurate for a 3 1/2" barrel, great trail gun or just out for a walk pistol, light and ergonomically comfortable in the grip. Comes with two mags and all the case's contents as when new. Would be hard to tell it had ever been fired. This is my wife's so she will be doing the actual eFA-10 transfer. Just saw a couple of these at the Plymouth Gun Show, they wanted $359 each for them. They make an extended barrel for these with slide extension etc., if you wanted to order one. S&W is the parent company distributor in this country. I know because my daughter has the two barrel target set.
    IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054_LI.jpg IMG_0056_LI.jpg IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0056_LI.jpg IMG_0060_LI.jpg
    Price: $275.00 Cash, or Trades will be considered up or down, what have you got?
    Terms: eFA-10 face to face at MA Firearms in Holliston, MA, they are open all kinds of hours 7 days a week. They do the work and print out copies, easier transaction.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Gswhite25 and Marlin1 like this.

2. hiker45acp

hiker45acp NES Member

Bump..........

3. hiker45acp

hiker45acp NES Member

Bump......

4. hiker45acp

hiker45acp NES Member

Bump...…..

5. hiker45acp