Walmart area Firearms section?

I used to buy my targets and bulk .22 ammo at walmart. Are there any walmarts in the boston/quincy area that have this section? In Texas all of them did!! [smile]

Quincy does not. neither does brockton, weymouth, abington (prety sure) or hanover. Only walmarts I have been to in the area that do are Raynham, Walpole, and Plymouth. Theres one in halifax that I havent checked yet (havent been there since i started the gun sickness...), I'll get over there eventually, im moving in down the street! [smile]

Quincy does not. neither does brockton, weymouth, abington (prety sure) or hanover. Only walmarts I have been to in the area that do are Raynham, Walpole, and Plymouth. Theres one in halifax that I havent checked yet (havent been there since i started the gun sickness...), I'll get over there eventually, im moving in down the street! [smile]

Halifax after their renovation dropped the ammo and related stuff.

Walpole and No. Attleboro both sell ammo but have very poor shooting supplies sections. Seekonk looked like they were closing out their ammo section.

Hudson NH & Salem NH both have ammo and extensive shooting supplies section (for a WM).

Hudson NH & Salem NH both have ammo and extensive shooting supplies section (for a WM).

I don't know about Salem, but Hudson seems to have dropped everything related to firearms when they rearranged their layout. No more ammunition or long guns that I could find anywhere near their new sporting goods area.

Ken

I don't know about Salem, but Hudson seems to have dropped everything related to firearms when they rearranged their layout. No more ammunition or long guns that I could find anywhere near their new sporting goods area.

Ken

Hudson just moved it to the back corner. They still have a largeish ammo case and plenty of shooting accessories. Far back left corner of the store.

Hudson just moved it to the back corner. They still have a largeish ammo case and plenty of shooting accessories. Far back left corner of the store.

Yup, that is the new "corporate store layout" for the ammo counters. No guns though in Hudson NH for the past 4-5 years.

The Walmart in Danvers has such a section, but they rarely have what I'm looking for (9mm) in stock. In fact, I stopped even trying. The Dick's Sporting Goods (also in Danvers) often has 9mm on sale for around $12/box with a 3 box limit.

Back
Top Bottom