• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Walmart Ammo Exchange

So,

Since we all go to Walmart and hunt for ammo on a regular basis and always find stuff that you don't need and others do need.

Maybe set up a Walmart Ammo Exchange?

Example Joe is looking for .40 and I am seeking 9mm.

He finds the 9mm and buys 6 boxes and I buy 6 boxes of .40.
We do an even swap if the ammo is more money in the case say of .45Auto. You pay the difference (no profit, just actual costs)

I think it is a good idea... Maybe post your thoughts and ideas..

great idea.. I always need 9mm, and always find .40. I think it will only work if you live relatively close to the other person..

Yes true, i know myself i shoot .308, 9mm, 12GA, and .22 and always on the lookout for a good deal.

The guy in salem nh walmart was really cool, after talking for him for a bit he said he could do up to 12 boxes, 6 over the limit.

Plus no tax from mass. Thank god!

If anyone finds Federal .308 at 12.97 per box let me know. Ill be glad to swap if i can find something you need.

- Mike

Yes true, i know myself i shoot .308, 9mm, 12GA, and .22 and always on the lookout for a good deal.

The guy in salem nh walmart was really cool, after talking for him for a bit he said he could do up to 12 boxes, 6 over the limit.

Plus no tax from mass. Thank god!

If anyone finds Federal .308 at 12.97 per box let me know. Ill be glad to swap if i can find something you need.

- Mike

Did he ask for ID? I bought some 9 there yesterday and he asked for ID. My MA DL wasn't enough for him, he wanted an FID card. I showed him my MA LTC as well as my NH non-res...
He pissed me off, and told me it was the law that I had to show ID. Jerky kid.

Did he ask for ID? I bought some 9 there yesterday and he asked for ID. My MA DL wasn't enough for him, he wanted an FID card. I showed him my MA LTC as well as my NH non-res...

Nah he was cool, I asked him what type of ID was needed. He asked my state and then i presented my MA LTC.

He is correct in asking for the LTC, since in mass it is required. In NH you can purchase with just your DL.

But my shopping trip was fine.

I have more 9mm than i can shake a stick at. Im close to 3000 rounds of 9mm.

Cut the kid a break, he was only doing his job. The Chiefs of Police in the towns bordering NH have gotten Walmarts at least, but probably all ammo vendors in NH border tpwns, to ask for MA residents licenses. You don't have to like it but if you want the ammo you have to comply with it.

Cut the kid a break, he was only doing his job. The Chiefs of Police in the towns bordering NH have gotten Walmarts at least, but probably all ammo vendors in NH border tpwns, to ask for MA residents licenses. You don't have to like it but if you want the ammo you have to comply with it.

Well Said!

I have been checking the Amherst WM on my way to work in the mornings but I think it's before they stock shelves, I'm looking for .45 ACP, if anybody in the Nashua/Manchester area needs anything let me know I'll keep my eyes open, if you do the same, looking for something cheep and reloadable for target ammo preferably $20ish a box.

Only wal mart does this. I've never been to any other gun store in NH that asks for ID of any kind unless they look like they're too young to buy ammo.

-Mike

I have a few 100 rounds each of .40 and .45 that I would trade for 9mm/.380/.308/12 gauge target

Always looking for .40. If I run across any 9mm or any of the other stuff you are looking for, I will let you know.

12GA Slugs

Hey Folks, Im looking for Remmington 12GA 15CT Box of Slugs from Walmart.

I see them at 8.97 per box of 15 and I cant find them anywhere.

Let me know if you see them.

Hey Folks, Im looking for Remmington 12GA 15CT Box of Slugs from Walmart.

I see them at 8.97 per box of 15 and I cant find them anywhere.

Let me know if you see them.

I saw a couple of the 15-ct Remington "Sluggers" you are talking about up in Lunenberg around 12pm today.

I can hit about 7-8 WM in the Southwestern Mass & Hartford county areas through the week. The hot ammo stores are Bristol, Newington & Manchester Ct. Most weeks I can find everything but .380 which I don't use. Have been seeing more & more ammo on the shelf lately. I'm not in need but let me know if I can help anyone out.

Back
Top Bottom